What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Scarlett O'Hara said she'd never go hungry again, not she'd never be hungry again. There's a difference.

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.

I was a vegan at one time in my life, but then dinner time came and I wasn't anymore. Play on words with my home city is all. However, EVERYONE thinks its vegan and doesn't connect the city with it. Tonight the wife made flank steak that was cooked in that onion soup that you get in a packet, some veggies and a salad. I THINK she is making some brownies also tonight. I sure hope so! :D

Mind over matter? Does it work for hunger?

I was a vegan at one time in my life, but then dinner time came and I wasn't anymore. Play on words with my home city is all. However, EVERYONE thinks its vegan and doesn't connect the city with it. Tonight the wife made flank steak that was cooked in that onion soup that you get in a packet, some veggies and a salad. I THINK she is making some brownies also tonight. I sure hope so! :D

I always thought "vegan" was the old indian word for "lousy hunter".

I have a client who is vegan. When I take her out to lunch, I have to call the restaurant in advance to get an ingredient list of any dishes she may be able to order. It's not easy, but most restaurants will try and accomodate.

Ever had chocolate cake at a vegan birthday party? Don't.

Does it taste like your chocolate applesauce cake? Or do you use eggs?

No eggs, no dairy. It's like the chocolate in gelt--all waxy.

Pork loin with black peppercorn sauce, baked potato and green beans

I'm making pork tenderloin tonight too - with a balsamic garlic rosemary marinade. Fingerling potatoes and a salad.

Reservations. The women who play in my league are having dinner together.

King Ranch Chicken. I'm running out of chicken ideas.

Homemade pizza with turkey pepperoni and a salad.

Subway.

Kevin

Bison tacos and im going to refry some of the black beans I had left over from the other night.

It was all you can eat pasta and salad at the club tonight so we decided to try it out. It turned out it was also dancing with Sunny and Sabel, some of the members were really breaking it down!

Carrabbas it was. Lentil soup, lasagna and chicken parmesan and bread pudding. The wife had some gnocchi.

It turned out it was also dancing with Sunny and Sabel, some of the members were really breaking it down!

Wait a minute. Who are Sunny and Sabel? It sounds amazing.

7 Cheese Tortellini with meat sauce, homemade bread, and cucumber/tomato/feta salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back