What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok after another beer I surveyed the fridge and we have bacon, eggs, lettuce and tomatos that jump out at me. so its down to BLT's or bacon and eggs? what to do what to do!

Nothing beats a BLT sandwich on white bread with mayo, NOTHING! Especially if you have frsh tomatos...

How can you not really commit one of the 7 Deadly Sins? I'm sure everyone would love to hear in case they have any interest in the other 6. Although I'm sure no one does.

Krystal burgers are small sliders (just like White Castle) eat a large quantity and you haven't really eaten a lot but numbers wise you ate a lot. Gluttony but not really.

dont get me wrong I would eat 5-6 McDoubles right now! just no fan of the castle or krystals

Ahhhh. Then if McD is the run then I suggest you try the Big Mac with Quarter Pounder meat. Perfect for big boys like us.

Krystal burgers are small sliders (just like White Castle) eat a large quantity and you haven't really eaten a lot but numbers wise you ate a lot. Gluttony but not really.

All bread, go to Sonic and try their new ice cream while there, hehe

lol sounds good but in no condition to drive!

Ahhhh. Then if McD is the run then I suggest you try the Big Mac with Quarter Pounder meat. Perfect for big boys like us.

I hear ya duey, I have a pound of bacon, fresh head of lettuce and 6 fresh roma tomotoes. bought them all myself last nite at Publix. but oddly I am a wheat bread guy, Natures Own Honey wheat bread to be exact, but you can bet there will be alot of Hellmans mayo (the one with olive oil) on there! ok I'm sold thanks to duey, BLT's it is!

Nothing beats a BLT sandwich on white bread with mayo, NOTHING! Especially if you have frsh tomatos...

I hear ya duey, I have a pound of bacon, fresh head of lettuce and 6 fresh roma tomotoes. bought them all myself last nite at Publix. but oddly I am a wheat bread guy, Natures Own Honey wheat bread to be exact, but you can bet there will be alot of Hellmans mayo (the one with olive oil) on there! ok I'm sold thanks to duey, BLT's it is!

I was told to go wheat, so naturaly I will stick with white, lol. They sat I have something called Diverticuliitis? Who cares, I know lot's of old people and non of them are doctors, lol.

sorry to hear about the Diverticulitis that can be a nasty bear

i love blt's... lusciousness epitomized...
im not a big dessert person either... i can kill regular food all day long but i dont have much of a sweet tooth... i have to be in the mood for it... which is next to never...

had grilled fish with a salad my dad made... dont know what was in it but it was good... tummy feels better now

I'm not sure I would trust someone who would turn down a cupcake.

How can you not really commit one of the 7 Deadly Sins? I'm sure everyone would love to hear in case they have any interest in the other 6. Although I'm sure no one does.

I can be sloth-like, but not really.

ok after another beer I surveyed the fridge and we have bacon, eggs, lettuce and tomatos that jump out at me. so its down to BLT's or bacon and eggs? what to do what to do!

Put a fried egg on a BLT. Fantastic. I didn't realize you were a husky fellow. A husky fellow should like a fried egg on anything.

Kevin

Put a fried egg on a BLT. Fantastic. I didn't realize you were a husky fellow. A husky fellow should like a fried egg on anything.

Kevin

+1 x infinity on the fried egg on the BLT. with mayo. on toasted bread. i could soooo use that right now.

Kevin

Why do husky boys encourage other husky boys to eat more? I know why women do it, but why do boys?

I'm not sure why, but I don't think sloth and gluttony go together. It takes initiative to eat a lot.

Love the tater tot caserole!

+10,000. I love casseroles.

Since you last mentioned this, I have had the Double Quarter Pounder with the Mac sauce twice. Muy bueno. I haven't ordered the Big Mac with QP meat.

Kwvin

Re: What's for Dinner?

snicker.doodles said:
+1 x infinity on the fried egg on the BLT. with mayo. on toasted bread. i could soooo use that right now.
Mmmm that's beats the crap outta the granola bar I just had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn that does sound really really good! I just polished off two loaded BLT's but that is on my BLT bucket list for sure!

Mmmm that's beats the crap outta the granola bar I just had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds better then my teriyaki beef jerky too.

what can I say momma likes her man a little husky!

II didn't realize you were a husky fellow. A husky fellow should like a fried egg on anything.

Kevin

I'm not fat just big boned! :act-up:

Why do husky boys encourage other husky boys to eat more? I know why women do it, but why do boys?

I'm not sure why, but I don't think sloth and gluttony go together. It takes initiative to eat a lot.

We're all part of a club. We want to share what's good with those of similar likes.

They go together when you add a little avarice. For food. As someone said, "Food greed is good."

Kevin

ditto on the casseroles and the Big Mac special sauce!

+10,000. I love casseroles.

Since you last mentioned this, I have had the Double Quarter Pounder with the Mac sauce twice. Muy bueno. I haven't ordered the Big Mac with QP meat.

Kwvin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back