What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flank steak, asparagus and salad.

Re: What's for Dinner?

Taco salad. But i think I make it quite different. And a beer. Or two. I dont drink that much anymore cept special occasions. Rough day! Haha.

I got it but didnt know how to respond cleanly! :act-up:

It was missed or ignored by everyone but you. Good work.

Kevin

Kobe steak on the grill, red bliss potatoes, and green beans with some red wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set me a place!

Lentil soup, which doesn't match the weather, but on Mondays dinner has to be ready as I walk in the door.

fried spam... steamed riced... tomato's/onions/patis... and a really big iced tea

The wife made some excellent pasta, she's a very good cook!

seafood paella

seafood paella

here ya go - few action shots heh. girlfriend got a new camera for her birthday last month, 4/20 - she takes pictures of EVERYTHING!

here ya go - few action shots heh. girlfriend got a new camera for her birthday last month, 4/20 - she takes pictures of EVERYTHING!

Looks tremendous. I like the first shot. Looks like you're a man that likes his mise en place.

Kevin

Lamb chops on the grill. I'm guessing we'll have potato and salad also.

spicy italian sausage, red peppers, and bowtie pasta

spicy italian sausage, red peppers, and bowtie pasta

Everytime I see sausage and peppers is reminds me of a King of Queens episode where Arthur keeps trying to order the spicy sausage and peppers even though he knows he can't eat spicy food.

I had my all time favorite comfort food, pasta and meat sauce. Today's pasta was ziti.

FINALLY, I got to rotisserie a chicken on my grill. When we moved I spoiled myself with a Weber 3-burner grill (always wanted one). Got the rotisserie with it, and used it tonight for the first time. DELICIOUS!

FINALLY, I got to rotisserie a chicken on my grill. When we moved I spoiled myself with a Weber 3-burner grill (always wanted one). Got the rotisserie with it, and used it tonight for the first time. DELICIOUS!

Throw a dry rubbed prime rib on that bad boy. Aye Carumba! Crispy on the outside, medium rare on the inside.

Kevin

Congrats. We have a 5 Burner Ducane with the infared rotisserie. I love grilling. The best about rotisserie chicken is making some into chicken salad afterwards. It still has that great flavor.

Big.Fat.Cheddar.Brats

scampi with jumbo shrimp... and garlic bread

snicker.doodles said:
bar nachos, jack and cokes, m&m's.

golf season is here. oops.

Damn that sounds soooooo good

the nachos and Jack and cokes do sound very good about now...

had a "big salad" with every veggie known to man with tomato basil feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil and garlic baslmic vinegar for dressing

Sunday_Hacker said:
the nachos and Jack and cokes do sound very good about now...

had a "big salad" with every veggie known to man with tomato basil feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil and garlic baslmic vinegar for dressing

Please turn in your man card at the front desk lol

Please turn in your man card at the front desk lol

I thought that sounded delicious...

You can have your card back Sunday_Hacker

thanks Gus! and thanks bite me! :D

and for the record it was very delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back