What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQ pork, egg foo yong, pork chow mein and chicken fried rice.

Chicken, gumbo and rice, Cajun style food.

Butter Ball turkey breast with homemade mash potatoes, and black eyed peas

Healthy Quesadillas....with mushrooms, onions and peppers.

I usually always eat healthy because I am a personal trainer, but tonight I think I'm gonna splurge. There is this mexican grocery store downtown and they have a small grill inside where they make authentic mexican burritos. I'm usually the only white guy when I go in there lol. Anyway, these things are SO BIG! I get the steak burrito with everything (i cant even remember what all is in it there is so much) and it is only $5. Every once in a while if I know the wife isn't going to be home I head over to this grocery store for a burrito and that is exactly what I am going to do this evening.

last night was olive garden... no clue about tonight

Sushi! (not my favorite - but the GF loves it)

Steak with steamed spinach

Spaghetti and meatballs.

Barbeque wings and pasta with sauce

chicken soft tacos with salsa verde last night

tonight was sausage hoagies with caramelized onions and roasted peppers

Going with some chicken-wok with noodles tonight.

Tonite is some tuna stuff thats supposed to be healthy

its so much better in the morning with eggs tomato and onions

tonight is adobo and seafood salad

Umm... I just recited the whole monty python spam skit in my head.... I may have a problem.
Funny thing: I haven't had spam in probably 12 years [read: I can't remember what things tasted like when I was 8] so my mom bought me a can for Christmas! I may have to bake it or fry it or I don't know...
One episode of "No Reservations" in Hawaii, Anthony Bourdain ate an entire meal of Spam so I may have to check that out again to see how he ate it for ideas.

hope that can isnt a million years old... then again it'd probably still be good hahaha

Probably more flavourful if it was! Is spam like wine or scotch? :p

Ceasar salad and garlic bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back