What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so... the can keeps it in suspended animation like rip van winkle

Umm... I just recited the whole monty python spam skit in my head.... I may have a problem.
Funny thing: I haven't had spam in probably 12 years [read: I can't remember what things tasted like when I was 8] so my mom bought me a can for Christmas! I may have to bake it or fry it or I don't know...
One episode of "No Reservations" in Hawaii, Anthony Bourdain ate an entire meal of Spam so I may have to check that out again to see how he ate it for ideas.

I usually fry it becaus eit's easier for me, but mom almost always baked it. Made a sauce she put on top while baking.

Pan Roasted Squab with a Madeira Gravy, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, and Roasted Sugar Snap Peas.

sqaub.jpg

weird double post - hah

^^^^^^^^^^mmmmmmmm^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pan Roasted Squab with a Madeira Gravy, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, and Roasted Sugar Snap Peas.

I wonder if cg13 is going to be the team chef for his squad?

Tuna Sauce Noodles.... Not quite as good as the Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup I made on Sunday though...

I wonder if cg13 is going to be the team chef for his squad?

I love to cook! Especially for others; well see what unfolds down there.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Beef stroganoff. Seeing all this talk of spam and eggs, maybe I'll have breakfast for dinner since I'm playing bachelor with the wife and kids at their lacrosse games. Too bad I can't join them. :sad:

Tonight? A large pepperoni pan pizza from Pizza Hut to be picked up on the way home...

Taco's

Veggie quesadilla (home made of course)

I got home late so I heated up a big bowl of leftover spaghetti and meatballs in the microwave.

Chorizo and cheese

Pizza night!

was it d'lish?

LOL! My bad. I had to refresh the page on my computer and forgot which thread I was in.

I had lemon chicken with rice though. Now that was delicious! :smile:

I made nachos for myself today with franks red hot sauce, cheese, ground beef, and sour cream.

LOL! My bad. I had to refresh the page on my computer and forgot which thread I was in.

I had lemon chicken with rice though. Now that was delicious! :smile:

haha... i saw the other post in the right place and had to rib you a bit

haha... i saw the other post in the right place and had to rib you a bit

LOL, that's alright. At least I can laugh at my stupid mistakes. That's what counts right. :smile:

Last night my wife made a wonderful soup that I can best describe as a shrimp gumbo.
It had hot italian ground sausage.
Baby shrimp
Onion
and Tomatoe

I'm sure there was more in it but i do not know the ingredients.

It was very delishes and jsut the right amount of spice for us as we like our spicey food and this was hot enough that we were whipping our noses but still able to enjoy the food!

I think tonite is homemade pizza night(have to be gluten free so no take out)

and then tomorrow I was thinking about doing a slow cooked chicken or smoked pork butt...kinda depends on the weather though...supposed to rain alot so I may wind up cooking some chicken in the skillet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back