What's for Dinner?

Amazing mac and cheese that my wife made and smoked sausage

Frozen pizza tonight, daughter had soccer practice tonight.

A good friend from the Fl. Keys sent me a care package of 12 lobsters, 5 lbs of Fl. Pink shrimp and a 5 lb package of mahi filets.
Lobsters are cooked and there will be lobster rolls tomorrow with shrimp cocktail.
Mahi for diner most likely.

Damn. Does he need any more friends? :)

I met a milestone in my recovery process so I treated myself to Red Lobster. I had the Captains (or was it Admirals?) feast.

Wood fired lobster tail. 1/2# of snow crab legs (PITA, get about 6 decent bites-spring the extra 5.00 for King Crab), 7-8 butterflied fried shrimp (Walt’s?), shrimp scampi, rice, and a baked potato. I’m freaking stuffed. Got home and mixed a drink 2 hours ago. Still have 80% of it to go since there is simply no room. Oh well, I can always have it for breakfast tomorrow.....kidding, kidding. Probably:)

791A7DD8-BCDC-4673-AAB6-8D24CF624C75.jpeg

Edit: Add the plate they gave me for crustaceans shells.

Last edited:
Cheesy ramen noodles.

Stuffed peppers tonight

Walmart General Cho's Chicken and mac-n-cheese. I was not impressed.

Red beans and rice are on the table tonight.

Pizza and beer

Smoking a marinated pork loin this evening.

I made a giant pot of beef vegetable soup Tuesday night, not even halfway through it, so it looks like yummy leftovers tonight...

Hotttttt wings

It's Friday in Wisconsin.....that means fish fry with an old fashioned ;)

Meatloaf and fried cabbage with cornbread

Bison pepperoni supreme pizza from a local brew pub. I get the gluten free crust version for me. No issues with gluten. I often call my dietary approach: gluten enhanced. Turns out I love the taste and texture of their gluten free crust.

Shepherd's Pie.

Shrimp fra Diavlo

Full Roast Chicken Sunday lunch with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, broccoli, carrots, stuffing & gravy followed by treacle sponge & custard.

Chicken and Rice Soup.

Some pork shoulder I smoked this weekend mixed with some peppers onion and black beans in hollowed out sweet potato boats.

Good old fashioned hot dogs ??? and ????

Ingredients for a beef casserole went in the slow cooker this morning before we left for work, so by the time we get home this evening all that will be left to do is to boil some new potatoes and we are cheating a bit with frozen Yorkshire puddings

Ingredients for a beef casserole went in the slow cooker this morning before we left for work, so by the time we get home this evening all that will be left to do is to boil some new potatoes and we are cheating a bit with frozen Yorkshire puddings

Being an American I have no idea what you mean by Yorkshire pudding, lol.

Two can play that game:)

Back