What's for Dinner?

Keto lasagna!

we ended up doing chicken in the air fryer last night which came out good as always. Tonight what sausage and peppers in the instant pot. So simple and yet so good.

Tacos Al Pastor

Chicken strips.....very boring

Got a few places to go this evening after work, so it is going to be a quick sweet chilli salmon stir-fry

Chicken noodle & rice soup from a Mexican restaurant. It has a tune of spice with jalapeño 16420307082681180507159886084905.jpg

Last edited:
Made some Pasta e Fagiole in the crockpot today. Hit the spot tonight!!

Eating vegetarian tonight! Honey dill roasted chickpea bowls

Pulled Pork Lasagna for tonight and probably eternity:
iUfEEpF.jpg

Starting back on my calorie counting. Salad with taco meat on it. A taco salad is something completely different. Ay caramba

Buffalo Chicken Salads....

I am so over food right now it isn't even funny. Just nothing is interesting food wise to me right now.

Trying out a new ramen place that opened down the street from the job.

DUDE...
Image from iOS.jpg
So good.

Took our daughter out for an early 21st birthday dinner. Started with a few tempura shrimp rolls then we all had burgers. Well, my wife had a veggie burger 🤷‍♂️ But ours were all amazing. Cali burger for me and my daughter and my son had the house burger.

Couldn't even get a good picture before it was falling apart. Pulled pork the next couple meals.
IMG_20220116_120530.jpgIMG_20220116_120928.jpg

Homemade pizza for us! Was supposed to be a night out for our first real date since the baby, but there’s a bad ice storm here 🤷‍♂️ Making the most of it!

Pagosh

Still munching on the best pulled pork I've made in a long time if not ever.
20220117_180334.jpg
20220117_101501.jpg

02EBCFE8-EBE0-4D26-8D76-8DF9E6C3551E.jpeg
Honey Chipotle baked salmon, green beans, and Mac and cheese since my granddaughter loves it. She also really enjoyed the salmon too which makes me happy.

tonight....Frito Chili Pie

My wife just made the best chicken tortilla soup. Incredible!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoned on hospital diluadid I did the Door Dash thing from a new place. It was good. Had fish, shrimp, and rice. Old Bag of Nails if anyone wants a decent recommend to a local place here.

Back