What's for Dinner?

Totino's pizza rolls are in the rotisserie basket in the air fryer right now.

Fresh local crayfish and salad 🇦🇺) can’t do better than that in humid midsummer

Had a taco salad at the "fancy" Qdoba.. am I doing that correctly @Canadan? Where does Qdoba rank against Chipotle?

Had a taco salad at the "fancy" Qdoba.. am I doing that correctly @Canadan? Where does Qdoba rank against Chipotle?
wildly below.

Only based on foot traffic though. No one eats qdoba here haha

wildly below.

Interesting.. here they are viewed quite equally.. some like Qdoba as they have toppings not available at Chipotle. I prefer Chipotle but this was next to the Panda Express which is one of my kids favorite places.

wildly below.

I mean dog food is generally better than both so there's that.

Interesting.. here they are viewed quite equally.. some like Qdoba as they have toppings not available at Chipotle. I prefer Chipotle but this was next to the Panda Express which is one of my kids favorite places.
If you put a Chipotle beside a Qdoba here, the Qdoba would go out of business I bet.

Once little man hits the hay gonna fire up the airfryer and cook up a bone-in ribeye 😬
Yeah Dude, I could never do that to a Bone in Ribeye. Love to see some pics of this though.

Chipotle tastes like what comes out of dogs not what goes into them. Better?
I don't have any experience eating what goes in or out of a dog so I'll have to take your word for it! 🤣

Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese soup.

Chicken enchilada soup with lots of shredded cheese, tortilla strips, and Frank’s hot sauce on top. And a loaf of French bread for soup dipping.

Just put in kielbasa potatoes and onions for a nice warm comfort meal after shoveling snow all day
20220129_165214.jpg

Lunch but made some chicken tenders with spicy garlic sauce. These ended up tasting like a crunchier version of BW3. I’m impressed with myself.
E06689D1-30D7-476C-A02D-E64008DD375E.jpeg
43B18BDB-8F20-470D-9AE2-585E9B20E041.jpeg

Cold-cooked pork chops. On the counter, sprinkle one side of the chop with salt, pepper, and sugar. Put that side down in your skillet, and sprinkle the other side with salt and pepper. Put the skillet on the stove on a cold burner. Turn to Medium and fry for 5 minutes. Flip, turn to Lo, cover, and fry for 15 minutes. Best chops you ever ate.

Chili verde tonight. Julie's aero garden was overflowing with cilantro, so she had to make it 👍🏻
9AE3AC2E-2521-4DEC-899A-03EBC5824C8F.jpeg

It’s a carbo bomb but pasta, chicken and shrimp.
AD318D4C-93E3-4C37-9BA7-F3705C47609B.jpeg

Thai food......soooo damn good

Very technical dinner tonight. Mini corn dogs, cottage cheese and an apple. Yes the corn dogs are being "cooked" in the microwave.

Left over slow cooked beef top round with cabbage

We had leftover slow-cooked short ribs in a wine & stout based sauce and mashed potatoes.

Back