What's for Dinner?

Wings in the air fryer. Got the fryer for Christmas and finally going to try it out!

I made steak sandwiches with some left over flank steak from last night. I sliced it thin and fried it. I caramelized some onion and topped it with some Colby jack shredded cheese. I put some horseradish sauce on the French bread and then baked it. It was delicious!

Attachments

• 69CDEE13-FA9D-408B-A483-49D06DDBFF6D.jpeg
    69CDEE13-FA9D-408B-A483-49D06DDBFF6D.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
Picked up some ribs at the local smoke shack. A full rack for me and the misses and will wash it down with some Mac and Cheese to get a few carbs in--lol

Picking up Chipotle on way home from work tonight.

Peanut butter and cheddar cheese sandwich

Had ribs from Portillo's last night. Not impressed at all.

Italian beef and Cake shakes only from now on?
Cake shakes are good. I have had plenty of Italian beef that is way better than Portillo's. Thinking I will stick with the Chili dog and fries.

Picked up some chicken, stir-fry vegetables, egg noodles and a lime and chilli sauce

Very tasty and the sauce had a nice little kick to it

Grandparents had me over and cooked fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and fruit salad. Nothing beats it. Now to see how the new air fryer reheats the leftover chicken...

Pepperoni pizza

Sushi tonight with the family. Hit up one of our favorite locations...Kasai.

My wife made one of my favorite, if not my favorite dish tonight. Enchilada casserole and it was so good!!! We picked up chips, salsa and cheese dip from our favorite local Mexican place. We had a snickerdoodle cheesecake made by my sister in law for dessert.

Wife is making Swiss Steak in a Tomato Sauce.

Pork chops, au gratin potatoes and apple sauce.

Ham, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Oh these are going to be good

058059A6-EBB4-4770-85A5-FC1403459E53.jpeg

Leftover hamburgers and hotdogs that I grilled last night!

955B903D-B59C-451A-A4EA-500F8C4A480C.jpeg

We went to Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria and I had a Salznone.

Back