What's for Dinner?

Tuscan shrimp and scallops
eaec4e15ca304a1469cddb554aa3ce28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tonight is the unique brat burgers - local butcher basically makes brat sausages into burger patties.

Yes. Still delicious. Don’t know why more aren’t doing this. Maybe they are, as I’ve lived in the hinterlands for a year...

We had a really good pot roast done in the crock pot. Potatoes and carrots.

Steak and sauteed mushrooms with a bottle of wine lol

jdtox;n8897355 said:
Steak and sauteed mushrooms with a bottle of wine lol

that sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

McLovin;n8897402 said:
that sounds awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was quite good if I do say so myself. Solid bottle of wine too (I’m no connoisseur) but didn’t plan on drinking the whole thing though, Whoops

Wood fired salmon, mixed veggies in light cheese sauce, and a salad. Had the leftovers for lunch today, and it was still delicious.

DucatiGirl;n8897334 said:
Tonight is the unique brat burgers - local butcher basically makes brat sausages into burger patties.

Yes. Still delicious. Don’t know why more aren’t doing this. Maybe they are, as I’ve lived in the hinterlands for a year...

Brat burgers are a thing around the St. Louis area. I see them in most super markets, and even Johnsonville makes them. They are indeed delicious.

Spaghetti and Garlic Bread.

Chipotle steak bowl. Double steak.

Thinly sliced pork chop pieces tossed with chipotle seasonings, jalepeno cheddar rice and black beans.

Hamburger steak and twice baked potatoes.

Chicken patty with Pesto sauce and new potatoes in a garlic butter sauce

Rally's Spicy Chicken sammich w/cheese.

Homemade chili and grilled cheese sandwich

Last night was Olive Garden (Zuppa Tuscana and Fettuccine Alfredo) in celebration of my oldest boys 16th. Tradition has always been bday boy gets their pick of whatever or wherever for dinner.

Night before was a small 3 way from Skyline. As chili goes I’m so not a fan of it. As a spaghetti sauce, it is pretty darn good. Weird but in a good way. I just have to change the way I think about it.

Whopper w/cheese, no tomato.

Homemade lasagna! My wife started making the sauce this morning at 8AM!

Smoking some Hog Wings this evening.

Wife made chili yesterday, so we had chili for lunch, and chili dogs for dinner.

Wife is making Homemade chicken and noodles. I'm making Garlic mashed potato's. Probably throw some Croissant's in the oven to go with.

PJSprog;n8903509 said:
Wife made chili yesterday, so we had chili for lunch, and chili dogs for dinner.

I'm a Chili year round kind of guy. Chili dogs one of my all time favorites.

Grilled balsamic chicken topped with feta, grilled zucchini and rice pilaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made some soft tacos, ground beef.

HITitHIGH;n8903961 said:
I'm a Chili year round kind of guy. Chili dogs one of my all time favorites.

Yeah, me, too. Wife sent a text to her youngest son letting him know she made a lot of chili, and to come get some if he wanted some. He responded no, that it was still too warm to eat chili. And here I thought we'd raised him better than that. :dohanim:

Back