What's for Dinner?

Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, rolls, sweet tea, and banana pudding!
On a scale of 1 to 100? How southern is that meal? 1,000,000? It sounds so good!

1-100? YEE HAW!
IMG_1821.JPGIMG_1823.JPG

Last edited:
We had dirty rice

Taco salad last night!

Not for dinner, is Ramen noodles loaded with crackers a healthy meal option? Asking for a friend...

Ribeye steak cooked medium rare.. I love my Kamado grill!!

Shrimp and Crab poppers.

General Tso Tofu and Broccoli.

Fish!

Pizza night for cheat night.

snake river farms wagyu picanha. sous vide, finished on charcoal

butter and tarragon poached lobster over shells n cheese

asparagus sautéed in lemon infused oil

401595F4-962B-4531-89FC-4481EA269A88.jpeg

Had a Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo.

Taco salad

tonight will be homemade chicken tikka masala. I made the marinade last night. garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, 4tsp grated ginger (that was a b1tch), 10 cloves grated garlic (that was a bigger b1tch), and salt. deboned 4 chicken thighs, and tossed it in to thoroughly coat, and marinated overnight. I've never made it before because my wife hates all food with curry-esque flavors, and won't even tolerate the smell. she's out of town, so i'm trying my hand at it. will post a pic.

It's snowing like crazy and is pretty cold so I think we'll order pizza.

Salad and pizza left over from yesterday's lunch

Chili Burgers and Fries.

Leftovers!!!

8F136210-B8C0-4718-A9E8-AF3FE5901D86.jpeg

my homemade chicken tikka masala. a lot of work, and really good but missing a flavor i expect in tikka masala. i don’t know though about the flavors to identify what it is. and needed to be spicier. fun, not sure i’d do it again. not pictured is the naan that was burning in the oven that i forgot about.

Carnitas tacos with fresh guacamole. I cooked a 7 pound pork shoulder for 12 hours on the pellet smoker and it was fantastic.

A014ABE8-451D-4C54-97E2-3A46792DD484.jpeg

Mexican and it seemed to be we had the whole place to ourselves.

Pulled pork sandwich and chips

1st year using instant pot to cook St Paddy's day meal.
Turned out great.IMG_20200317_174749521.jpg

Back