What's for Dinner?

Gourmet meatloaf.
4 pounds beef, pork, veal.
Seasoned well (your choice)
Lay out flat. STUFF with spicy cappicola, and layer with mozzarella cheese.
roll like a log. Bake 350 until 150* internal temp. Slice, and it will come out like a pinwheel.

I'm doing a version of "Chopped". Red beans and black beans, chicken thighs cut up, a little jalapeño, onions and garlic, some frozen lima beans and okra and sun-dried tomatoes all in a bit of chicken broth; did I mention sausage ;). Should make a pretty hearty stew and it's cold here, so it is appropriate.

Leftover ham.. The gift that keeps giving

While trying to make just another seem like something different for my girls, I decided to do backwards day. We started with Dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner.

I made a new recipe of French Toast. You use melted vanilla ice cream to bath the bread in with cinnamon sprinkled in.

It was awesome! It tasted like a sweet sticky roll!
BEC26C81-E6ED-49FE-8812-488198A6213C.jpeg

Grilled chicken, zucchini and wildcrice.

Leftover manwich....still good

Bought a can Friday so I'm sure we will be having it in the next couple of days. Can never go wrong with Manwich.

Pepperoni pizza

Went and picked up Mexican for the kids and I.

Made sure to get a 32 oz margarita too. This option needs to stay post COVID.

Take out from Sala Thai.

Gang ped curry, tofu, 2 star heat for my wife
Pad puck ruom, chicken, 2 star heat for me

Italian Takeout - Veal Parm and thin spaghetti.

Ribeye steaks seared on the grill

Eating healthy ... Seasoned chicken with grilled asapargus and salad...Attach75303_20200419_172910.jpg

Just made my first batch of sourdough. Holy crap did it turn out well. Was really worried after all the time it took. 60902797711__5E681DE7-3066-482C-8CD4-CDBD4063D098.jpg
60902796885__107514B3-E369-45A3-A6BF-C2C4EB16D273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baked chicken thighs with quinoa

Chicken Cordon Bleu, four cheese pasta, and corn on the cob. Everything will be done in about 15 minutes. Can't wait!!!!!

The last few nights have been

Lamb casserole with roast potato and Yorskhire puddings
Pizza made using a tortilla wrap as the base, a simple home-made tomato sauce, then throwing various toppings on including using up the last of the mince made into mini meatballs - mine had mozzarella, grated cheddar, chorizo and chicken
Mozzarella stuffed meatballs with pasta

Steak and potatoes kind of night

4A3D563B-403C-4B98-9D2D-17CE20E0A7F7.jpegD45EC3D8-B4CC-49B7-B8E7-CDCB6961697B.jpeg

My college aged daughter and I are going to make a home made marinara sauce to have with some spaghetti.

Sheppards pie is on the menu tonight.

Back