What's for Dinner?

Red beans and rice and sausage

This week it's been:

Rosemary & garlic grilled pork chops w/ brussels sprouts and twice baked potatoes
Burgers and brats on the grill w/ the usual sides
Homemade pizzas
Leftovers
Thai take-out

Chilli Shredded Beef with boiled rice

Having a Special Mixed Kebab on Naan bread tonight

Andouille sausage and red beans and rice.

Getting to be that time of the year around here: sweet corn 🌽 is in season. Had some corn on the cob tonight with butter and salt. Going to have more tomorrow.

Sausage sweet potatoes and broccoli... Sauteed and cooked with balsamic and red pepper

Meatballs in a homemade tomato sauce with pasta tonight

Chicken & andouille gumbo.

We are making keto Nashville hot chicken strips tonight.

Tonight I'll make some Chicken Tikka Masala, Channa Masala, rice, and garlic naan

Last night it was Mexican takeout and the entire family enjoyed it. We still haven't eaten in a restaurant but are still trying to support local by ordering takeout.

Meat feast flatbread pizza

tonight we are doing a spaghetti squash bake and stuffed mushrooms.

Part of me wants Primanti Bros to stop sending me these great deals. The other part of me does not.
1596647627882.jpeg

Homemade Pasta carbonara tonight

Take out Wednesday. We have been doing this every Wednesday to support local businesses that have remained open. Tonight is Italian. Eggplant Parm and Chicken Parm with sides of spaghetti.

Just spoke to the wife and we are doing Popeye's take out tonight. So fried chicken, red beans and rice and a biscuit for me.

Tonight I'm doing some poor man's chicken Parmesan over noodles.
Made some chicken wraps last night with grilled thighs (the rest are going into the chicken parm tonight!)
Lots of fruits and veggies. Love summer time produce.
Been on a grilled burger binge, also.

Wife wanted smoked chicken thighs. Lemon pepper for her and Greek seasoning for me, She boiling some sweet corn to go with.

Sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows on top....yum!!A70394A6-56A6-4ADF-ABC5-0498063451A4.jpeg

Back