What's for Dinner?

Chinese takeaway tonight

I bought stuff for meatloaf but I decided to play 18 this evening so I am going to stop and get a pizza on my way home.

Have a NY Strip to throw on the grill tonight. Maybe some baked red potatoes to go with them, green beans, fresh fruit. I need easy. (y)

Jacket Potatoe, tuna, beans and cheese

Just thinking about this right now...could be food trucks & music tonight.

The plan is for a Couple of Prime Ribeye’s for the misses and I, cheddar/onion hashbrowns, green beans, caprese salad and some 8 years in the Desert chilling at 52 degree’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Made chicken tacos with all the fixings tonight. Grilled the chicken thighs and then made a chili slurry to heat the chicken in before the oven.
I am STUFFED. :love:

Smoked beef Dino ribs. I feel like 'Dino' has to be capitalized.

Doing a pasta salad with local tomatoes and red onion.

Blackberry cobbler done in the dutch oven for dessert.

I'm thinking this won't suck?

Last night - Grilled Buffalo Tenderloin medium rare.

Tonight - Homemade Pizza - throw some hot sopprasetta and bacon on it, maybe a few kalamatas.

serious eats halal cart style chicken. was pretty good. not worth the effort.

DE95D47E-1003-445A-A32B-C1104F7DA629.jpeg

Fresh fish. Caught some flounder and trout

Ham, mashers and green beans. It’s one of my favorites my wife likes to cook for me on Sundays.

Unfortunately Wendy’s. However those Spicy Chicken Nuggets hit the spot.

/Got that grill out again tonight and enjoyed the beautiful evening. Just a simple burger 85/15 , but lettuce and tomato and ketchup/mustard.
Fresh ripple chips and some red grapes. Very satisfying. Tequila and soda with lime. Oh so good. :love:

We had flank steak and potatoes.

I try to branch out every now and then! Lol
Can you tell I'm getting to know some folks on here? :LOL:(y):love:
I bought some more flank steaks tonight by the way! (y)

Lasagna and garlic bread today

Going to make up some burgers. 1/2 ground sirloin, 1/2 ground chuck, cooked/diced bacon and stuff them with some Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keto lasagna!

Back