What's for Dinner?

Tomorrow is grocery day, so it was frozen pizza tonight. Jazzed up with ground beef and peppers.
I kept it 4 days between pizzas at least. (y) I tired.

Chili burger and cheese fries.

First night of football, I’m picking up bdubs. Some things just go together. Peanut butter and jelly, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Patrick reed and a shovel. You get the point, I’m smashing these buffalo wings tonight while i watch my bets implode

First night of football, I’m picking up bdubs. Some things just go together. Peanut butter and jelly, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Patrick reed and a shovel. You get the point, I’m smashing these buffalo wings tonight while i watch my bets implode

We are trying to figure out what to do fo the first night of football too. We finally have a kitchen again, so I kind of want to cook, but I don’t have anything football worthy to cook, so pizza delivery is strongly being considered.

We are trying to figure out what to do fo the first night of football too. We finally have a kitchen again, so I kind of want to cook, but I don’t have anything football worthy to cook, so pizza delivery is strongly being considered.

That was our other option! We thought about making the chicken and asaparagus we had planned originally but I was in the same boat as you it didn’t feel like football. I’m so happy we went with the wings it was liberating lol.

Carryout from Primanti Bros - $5 for 10 wings and $5 for a six pack of Yuengling. Oh yea!

Tonight was grilled bacon wrapped scallops grilled shrimp steamed broccoli and a cauliflower risotto

Leftovers.. Barbecue and burgers

Tacos? Si.
Jack and Reed's Ginger Brew? Si.
Muy gordo.

Homemade sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice

BBQ chicken breasts, Greek potatoes and asparagus

CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been missing out on this tasty goodness for quite some time!

Travis Scott Meal at McDonalds. The fiancée "just had to have it"...BBQ sauce with the fries is a surprise winner

Grilled up some chicken breasts and made a sandwhich with lettuce and tomato and some ripple chips...and ice cream!!! :love:

Tacos!

Should have taken a picture but we went to the local fish market and bought a bunch of fresh Mahi Mahi which we battered & fried and some fresh yellowfin tuna which we grilled to medium rare. Perfect last meal for the beach!!

I made deconstructed shepards pie tonight

15999403311711493525922253644481.jpg

Picked these up for tonight!

Grilling Thick cut NY strips and twice baked potato's.

Burgers, pasta salad, and chips. Summer dining at its finest.

Took some chicken that I grilled last night and made tacos out of it. Super tasty.

crushed some tacos tonight
20200912_181707.jpg

Chicken Parm, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Pumpkin Pie

Not sure what the weekend special is yet but wife and I are hitting 9 holes and then an early dinner this evening at Flamborough Hills. She had the pulled pork last time and loved it.

Back