What's for Dinner?

Salmon in a cheese sauce, new potatoes and peas

Had dinner at Flamborough Hills after our round. I had today's special: lamb vindaloo on jasmine rice.

IMG_20200913_170827.jpg

Having a chinese takeaway tonight

Pulled pork last night.

Steak at my house tonight but looks like I will be stuck at work. :banghead:

This working from home situation has vastly improved my ability to cram meals together. Tonight I butterflied a bone-in skin-on chicken breast and stuffed it with sauteed mushrooms, blue cheese, asiago, thyme and garlic, tied it all together and then rubbed a coffee/cayenne based rub on it. Then roasted it for 2hrs at 250F to 150 and finished it under the broiler.
Really not bad for 15mins of work and a long cook time... but since I'm working from home, it's 11pm and I'm still working....

pizza :love:

Grilled burgers and hotdogs for the family last night. Leftovers tonight.

KFC on my way to band practice

Looking like spaghetti with meat sauce after pizza for dinner last night and 2 pieces for lunch.

Chinese!

Wife making a big pot of chicken noodle soup. Heavy on the chicken.

Stuck working. I have some snacks and dinner will probably be Subway.

My lovely wife is preparing us some road food for our trip up north for the 2 day couples tournament starting tomorrow morning.

Having a takeaway tonight

Grilling up some Beer and Cheddar cheese Brats this evening. Going to throw them in a foil pan full of Onions, peppers and sliced potato's when they are done.

Pizza from Primos. So damn good!!!

Fire food. Man make fire. Man throw steak, taters, onions, and garlic in a pack.

Man eat. Man sleep. Good night. 170CB13D-329D-4CC0-81FE-F05106C279D1.jpeg29D90956-DB73-4EB9-ACA3-183DBA1DE58B.jpeg

Leftovers day. Spaghetti at lunch and finish off the chicken and potatoes for dinner again. Grocery day tomorrow.

Ho-made chicken pot pie on our Rectec smoker. My wife smoked the chicken, then smoked the pot pie!
08011DEA-F2D5-47A4-87EE-06F3552544E8.jpeg35E88E25-615A-456F-BB4D-8DDC453BC483.jpeg

Having a Mixed Kebab on Naan bread with Spicy Fries tonight, its just about to be delivered

Probably lobster. I have a couple tails left from last season. This years season starts oct 3rd. Good times

Meatballs with pasta, followed by Chocolate fudge cake and cream

We are going to have pulled pork and tots.

Back