What's for Dinner?

Carolina Bright Leaf hot dogs with coleslaw

Another creation from my Wife. Mexican Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and water melon. Also tortilla chips, and various sauces/dips.

An Italian dinner with a Mexican twist so to speak.

The lasagna was basically a taco meat mix, layered in strips of pasta, and a couple of different cheeses. It was something different but tasted pretty good.

Meatball subs.

Had a late breakfast whilst in town earlier so we are having some fresh crusty bread and soup later

Making a Chicken Tika Masala today

I picked up some applesauce along with a peck of apples on Friday from a local orchard. Going to have some pork chops with applesauce tonight.

Having a Corn Beef Hash tonight

Venison hamburger steak, sautéed onions brown gravy, rice and black eyed peas in bacon. Oh and a glass or two of Cabernet Sauvignon

Homemade lasagne tonight

I made a big pot of chili and fixed some grilled cheese sandwiches to go along with it.

FB_IMG_1604367340942.jpg

Taco salad!!

At the local market they daily have different steaks on sale. Yesterday I had a nice T-Bone and gave some to my dog as well. He is getting quite spoiled eating steak and hamburger when I have it. Tonight is sirloin burgers with some coleslaw. I have to speak quietly or it will get my dog all excited.;)

Fish and chips

Last night was BLT & A's (avocado) on toast. The last of the ripe tomatoes from the garden. I did make a big batch of roasted green tomato salsa on Saturday.

Tonight, strip steaks with asparagus & baked potatos. No reason, other than it's still hard to get a night when all four of us are home for dinner. Will be nice enough out to grill as well...

two words soup dumplings!

Hot dogs, potato salad (home made), cole slaw (home made) and baked beans (home made).

Nandos while chicken, spicy. Coleslaw and chippers with the spicy mayo

Chicken with mac and cheese side.

Chicken, mashers and corn.

Venison bacon bologna and baked chicken

Seeing as its Bonfire Night, its a homemade meat and potato pie tonight

Back