What's for Dinner?

Pulled pork barbecue

Tortellini and Garlic Bread.

I'll be making fajitas tonight and pretending I'm at The Masters champions dinner.

Pasta with sausage and broccoli.

Meat sweats
1114201926_HDR.jpg

Turkey dinner from the scramble today

made a big pot of chili today.

In honor of DJ, I think it's going to be sandwiches tonight.

Sunday is pasta day. Pasta with sausage, broccoli, garlic and oil.

the best ribs i think i’ve ever made. 3-2-1 method thanks to @GolferGal. first time using killer hogs rub, and it was a game changer. 3 hours with pecan wood smoke. did lots of butter, honey, brown sugar, and a little more rub for the foiled 2 hours. then sauced with sweet baby rays for the last hour. crazy tender, and the flavor was spectacular.

the best ribs i think i’ve ever made. 3-2-1 method thanks to @GolferGal. first time using killer hogs rub, and it was a game changer. 3 hours with pecan wood smoke. did lots of butter, honey, brown sugar, and a little more rub for the foiled 2 hours. then sauced with sweet baby rays for the last hour. crazy tender, and the flavor was spectacular.

That’s fantastic, I love hearing that!

That’s fantastic, I love hearing that!

i’ve done them a bunch of times since your first rec and they usually come out good. but the rub this time made a huge difference. they were the best yet!

Chicken Parmesan w linguine

Keto lasagna

Salad and Shanghai Lumpia with Thai Peanut Sauce.

Just ordered a chinese takeaway as the kitchen floor has had self-levelling screed put down so we can't walk on it for a few hours

My wife made keto Zupa Toscana yesterday. Should be great today

Veggie Lo Mein with Egg Noodles tonight.

Chili rubbed salmon with mango peach salsa. Love this recipe.

No taste / no smell... diet consists of soup and boiled chicken and veggies (broccoli, asparagus, brussels, carrots) Not extending a lot of time for cooking for me as there is not a big reward.

Going to be an onion based cream soup with taters. Of course it’s not a meal without meat so I’ve got a pound of spicy sausage browning. Should be good in about 2 hours. C02BFB5E-B9E5-4AFB-B6AB-E29AEA22468C.jpeg

Back