What's for Dinner?

Grilled chicken slathered in bbq sauce with some roasted rosemary potatoes

N.Y Strip for me, Fillet Mignon for the wife.

Air fryer wings and onion rings

Pork chops, sweet potato,broccoli and rice

Domino's pizza

Wife made cheddar pierogis with beef sausage in a cheesy chicken broth, cooked in the crockpot for about 4 hours. Delicious.

Chicken tenders and fried mushrooms

Nachos BellGrande and soft taco supreme from Taco Bell.

Tuna salad sandwich and chips.

Might do some breakfast for dinner tonight and go mass amounts of eggs and bacon

My semi-world famous beef stew hit the stove at 4:05 to start stewin’. I had just stirred at 4:25when the power went out. For the record, yes I did do my spot-on Grandmama impersonation from the Addams Family movie (“dinner’s gonna be late!” Cat yowl!)

Now, I’m thinking imma have to throw out $20 worth of beef tonight due to spoilage, and end up ordering pizza.

My adorably sarcastic 16 year old niece was perhaps least helpful - “we could microwave it - awwwww. Or use a hot plate - awwwww. Well it *smells* really good.”

Salad

Beef tenderloin wrap and some soup

I dunno, gotta be something fun I can find in San Diego, eh?

Leftover pizza

My semi-world famous beef stew hit the stove at 4:05 to start stewin’. I had just stirred at 4:25when the power went out. For the record, yes I did do my spot-on Grandmama impersonation from the Addams Family movie (“dinner’s gonna be late!” Cat yowl!)

Now, I’m thinking imma have to throw out $20 worth of beef tonight due to spoilage, and end up ordering pizza.

My adorably sarcastic 16 year old niece was perhaps least helpful - “we could microwave it - awwwww. Or use a hot plate - awwwww. Well it *smells* really good.”
I have had that happen to me more than once. The top of a wood stove will save the day every time. Although I don't think I could do it unless it was winter time.

Had chicken fried rice tonight

Chili tonight with some tortilla chips to dip

Shrimp fried rice

Just put a 11 lb brisket in the egg. Dinner will be in about 12 hrs.

Cheese Burgers on the Weber Charcoal. Onion Tater Tots in the oven.

Bacon, scrambled eggs and more bacon.

Steak and salad!

4f9383935710a7d19867f6d495e80d86.jpg

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Usual Friday night fare. Pepperoni pizza.

Back