What's for Dinner?

Pulled pork

Did breakfast for dinner. Top sirloin steak and scrambled eggs. My wife loves the way I prepare both.

Homemade German stuffed cabbage rolls and mashed potatoes.....

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Pasta with homemade marinara sauce.

Two oranges and a handful of popcorn.

I was bad for lunch, so had to balance it out.

Made impossible burgers, Sour Cream and chives mashed potatoes and a side salad

Made a pot roast in the instant pot. Super easy and do delicious

3.5 lb 2-bone rib roast, 500-degree method, red-wine reduction with mushrooms and a steamed broccoli and cauliflower mash. No left-overs.

Keto lasagna again

had some chicken karaage and potato salad for dinner tonight.

Homemade beef stew and biscuits. Been simmering up in the crock pot all day!

Taco Tuesday.

Just ate some leftover spaghetti.

Last couple days have been

Honey chilli chicken with rice
Teriyaki salmon with noodles

Both lunch, and dinner today will be Turkey Day left overs. Just no other way around it with all the food that was left over from yesterday.

I am saddened to to see there was no left over banana cream pies, and/or pecan pies. One of those would have probably been breakfast this morning.

Wife making stuffed pasta shells for dinner tonight.

Both lunch, and dinner today will be Turkey Day left overs. Just no other way around it with all the food that was left over from yesterday.

I am saddened to to see there was no left over banana cream pies, and/or pecan pies. One of those would have probably been breakfast this morning.

Right? Why do I always end up with overly dry breast meat and all the good stuff is gone??

It’s getting cold here tonight so I’m making some venison chili and cornbread. Going to try and eat on it for a few meals so I’m going non-traditional and adding beans.
image.jpg

The final product! Have the Honey cornbread underneath!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Found an old bottle of Stoli’s.

It’ll do for this bachelor after a 15 hour work day and a hell drive on ice home.

Wuck finter.

It can go away now. Yesterday golfing, tonight 4-6” down and more to come.

PIZZA FROM FABIO & JOE’S. It deserves all caps.

Back