What's for Dinner?

Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Sweet Corn, tonight. Pretty freakin' excited about it.

Ho-made lasagna today

617538F9-22AF-465D-9D17-6E03E94847FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: J4U
Just finished a nice lamb dinner

Put vegetable beef stew in the instant pot to try it out. Instead of supper it might be brunch. Didn't think about how fast that thing cooks.

May have to simmer more but will know when the first pressure attempt is done.

Edit: Cooking it this way from now on, so much easier. 8qts of yum.
20210124_111137.jpg

Last edited:
Bratwurst and Wisconsin Cheese and Sausage - It's the playoffs - Go Pack Go

Day of outside work at daughter place and the payoff is roast chicken cranberry stuffing and zucchini.

Got the football food lined up, wife made homemade Mac & Cheese, made lil smokies in BBQ sauce and we will have 2 kinds of pizza and chicken fingers. Cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, olives and pickles to snack on...should be enough for 4 people..

Keto lasagna tonight!

Chicken Thighs rubbed with Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, Salad and some vegetable or another.

A friend stopped over so we did reverse sear filets on the Recteq smoker.

this is my favorite meal!

EFBAE51C-F2AE-4135-9249-66D5B3C00C79.jpeg

Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, baked potatoes & corn on the cob via the Traeger.

45FABFB4-63AA-4997-B5BA-98DA7258456A.jpeg

It has been snowing here most of the day. Nothing is better on a cold snowy day then soup. I am almost done with a huge pot of homemade vegetable beef soup! It smells so good I can’t wait to dig in.

image.jpg

Chicken Alfredo. I need to get it going but just relaxing.

Made some Focaccia Bread today, quite delicious

Made some Chicken Noodle soup yesterday. Going to have some tonight with some sourdough bread.

Chili and cornbread.

Back