What's for Dinner?

Popeyes Chicken

Pepperoni pizza

Pizza!!

Doing “bitters and bites” at the resort I’m staying at tonight. 3 course tasting menu with a drink paired to each course.

I believe our spirit of choice is gin.

i’m in alabama, so naturally dinner was fried everything, dipped in ranch dressing. onion rings. corn fritters. fried pickles. chicken fingers. french fries. okra. and did you know they can fry acid reflux?!

Lasagna and Garlic sticks.

Hamburger steak and twice baked potatoes

Wife brought home a KFC 8-piece bucket with mashed potatoes, gravy, cole slaw, and biscuits. It was yummy.

Homemade coconut shrimp in the air fryer. We made this once before and it was awesome, so hopefully it's just as good this time.

Roasted red pepper soup with ham and gruyere grilled sammiches - sort of a grown up grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Prolly still single too, the 9th wonder of the world, lol.

Not that I’d have a prayer, but if I was just a little closer I’d show up in my courtin’ outfit, lol. (Mainly means I wear my best golf hat, haha!)

Just kidding, but you continue to go girl! :)

My semi-world famous beef stew hit the stove at 4:05 to start stewin’. I had just stirred at 4:25when the power went out. For the record, yes I did do my spot-on Grandmama impersonation from the Addams Family movie (“dinner’s gonna be late!” Cat yowl!)

Now, I’m thinking imma have to throw out $20 worth of beef tonight due to spoilage, and end up ordering pizza.

My adorably sarcastic 16 year old niece was perhaps least helpful - “we could microwave it - awwwww. Or use a hot plate - awwwww. Well it *smells* really good.”

And she does beef stew? What the hells wrong with the male population near her??:) :)

It’s Fall so that means some Chili for dinner.

I’ve had chili the past 4 nights (mainly because my aunt left me 14 gallons of it).

I’ve thrown out more food these past 3 weeks than I have in the rest of my life. Everyone all at once sending more food than I could eat in a year. I appreciate their efforts but damn if they could stagger them just a little it would be better.

Baked ziti

I’m having a Screaming Sicilian Mother Of Meats pizza. Oh joy. It’s got pepperoni, Italian sausage, pork, and bacon.

Nothing fancy though. I generally am not a huge fan of theirs but it was in the freezer and rather than have chili for my 8th straight night I’ll give it a go.

Had a nice roast, roasted potatoes, green beans, corn, ceaser salad. Creme brûlée’ for desert for my thanksgiving

Blackened Grouper, rice, broccoli and seafood gumbo from Buncky’s in Melbourne Florida. Off to Chicago tomorrow morning for some deep dish pizza.

Spaghetti and garlic bread

Wife cooked a beef brisket for about 5 hours, served up with mixed veggies in cheese sauce.

Going to be my take on macaroni cheese with chorizo seeing as I am eating on my own this evening

Wife wants to go out for Mexican.

Pot roast.
297B2972-9F75-4DBC-8833-CA886EB7B75D.jpeg

Who wants to see some Lou’s???

Back