What's for Dinner?

Venison backstrap

897110DF-7BCD-4AC9-ACA5-EBFD93CA5D5D.jpegF83AE127-3E40-42DD-88DB-AEC12AC488D4.jpeg

Going out tonight for my b-day. Going to a nice steak house. Mostly likely getting the porter house.

1579127156218.png

In Alpharetta for work and went to a place called South Main Kitchen.

Got Steak Frites it was solid

Leftovers

Manwich and fried okra

A Dickey's Barbecue just opened here locally. Grand opening promotion is $3.00 pulled pork sandwiches for the month of January. I picked up 5 for the wife and I. Yeah, maybe 3 in one sitting was a bit much. Decent pulled pork. A little on the salty side and their sauces are a little on the thinner side but decent flavor. Will be returning for a Pig Out Plate. (y)

We went for some chick fil a tonight. Meant to cook but miscalculated how long it would take

Tonight was homemade New Zealand beef pies. Super tasty.

chicken bowl. white rice. corn and mild. pinto. cheese. 1/4 scoop of sour cream.

And happiness. hahahaha
i don't always go with the happiness. too much of an extra charge

Uh....a bowl of frosted flakes, 2 oranges, a banana, and a glass of water. Gotta make up for the double bacon cheeseburger and fries I had for lunch. ;)

Our local food co-op is awesome. They have a freshly made hot bar every day. With the mrs at a collegiate licensing conference in Vegas, I like to pick up and eat whatever is on the menu. Tonight was cheese burger bacon fry pie. So good. It even had french fries baked in.

Our local food co-op is awesome. They have a freshly made hot bar every day. With the mrs at a collegiate licensing conference in Vegas, I like to pick up and eat whatever is on the menu. Tonight was cheese burger bacon fry pie. So good. It even had french fries baked in.

Health Food!

Last night was Mediterranean Tuna Pasta from the Pinch of Nom book

Very tasty and we will definitely be having it again

Going out for Mexican tonight.

Kale and vegetarian Protein sautéed with Red Pepper, Fresh garlic, salt and Pepper. Backed Potatoes

Green Chile Stew and fresh tortillas

Breakfast!!!! We normally try to do this once in awhile.
We had eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns & pancakes (white chocolate chip)!!!

Some leftover garlic chicken

Back