What's for Dinner?

Tried to go mostly plant based tonight. Green garden salad, bowl of tomato soup, and a sweet potatoe.

My son gifted us a prime rib roast from Kansas city steaks. So tonight we got down to business . I hurt myself but it was worth it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Easy dinner tonight as we ate at Steak and Shake

We had ho-made chicken pot pie C75245D1-F422-4F9F-867D-91DC44812E22.jpeg

Awe yeah...8CE9F13E-8B1F-4FE8-89CB-C2135B233BA1.jpeg

Just dropped my son off 2nd semester college. Celebrating? :pF71419A0-B983-4F0F-B1E2-44F521C1D0EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Making sliders for the fam tonight. Using King’s Hawaiian rolls for the bun. Could eat all 12 myself but have to be good!

Grilling all Beef Hot Dogs and Johnsonville Beer Brats.

Beef stew
20200119_174233.jpg

Bob Evans biscuits and sausage gravy....mmmmmmmm

I had a Shorty's Rebel Burger from Craft Street. It is a prime beef burger with braised short rib, smoked gouda, fried pickles, arugula and garlic aioli. Finished it up with a Oreo Cheescake Bomb for dessert.

We are going to have homemade baked Mac and cheese. First time with this recipe but has 4 different cheeses so I’m sure it will be good!

Pizza and Antipasta salad delivered for the game. Washing it down with some lite beers.

Cauliflower gnocchi with red sauce and Italian sausage. Really great alternative to eating pasta.

And it’s delicious.

Salmon, brown rice and grilled broccoli!

Last edited:
carnitas.

My wife made enchiladas. Plenty for left overs as well. We both work long hours so we usually make extra in Sunday’s.

Goulash

T-Bones made via sous vide and finished under the broiler with some greenbeans and sliced almonds. 60B039D0-5488-4C11-B036-A87E7C2678E6.jpeg

Being the overloaded amount of snow in NE Ohio this week.... Some fiery spiced chili is cooking currently!

Vegatable Beef Soup.

Back