What's for Dinner?

BBQ n bourbon tonight

May go out for crab legs.

Snake River Farms wagu filet for the wife and a ribeye for me. The local store stocks this now and it is a treat once in a while. They also had Cheshire baby back ribs and Nueske's bacon which I bought both to try out.

Jersey Mikes

MY amazing wife cooked up a huge pork roast to make pulled pork. Will be happily eating it for several days. She also whipped up a very tasty eastern NC sauce (vinegar based) to put on it.

Jello and beef broth

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Spaghetti and meatballs totally from scratch, daughter begged me to make my Grandmas recipe, started the sauce last night, did the meatballs this morning and, just got done mixing up the pasta dough and cooking it. Just waiting for the homemade garlic bread to finish.?

Probably cauliflower crust pizza

Red Beans and Rice.

Maybe my favorite meal on the planet. Finally have a tremendous recipe and it’s a go to for me.

Had some crispy Brussel sprouts with siracha and honey sauce. Wow, it was so good.

We had chili crab and sour dough bread. Got the Dungeness Crab and Sourdiugh from San Fransisco because the Chiefs beat the 49ers. Our winning bet showed up yesterday.

Just had a citrus pork loin for dinner that was delicious!!!!! Mashed taters, broccoli, and a big glass of milk. Think the wife is making pudding pie for dessert.

Fried Shrimp.

We made broiled carrots and brussel sprouts with sweet potatoes and slow cooker herb n garlic porkloin

I grilled steaks tonight.

Crawfish etouffe cornbread and mustard greens.

Chinese since I was craving.

Steak... Reheated in the air fryer
fa0724a9f2d750e6023ab9ab07e71e61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mashed potatoes were tonight’s dinner

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Cassoulet, hope not to post a photo as it is currently digesting

Arby’s fish sammich. Oh the bachelor life. 2/$6.00 so I have tomorrow nights dinner too.

@Parrot , any chance you took a pic of the crawfish etouffe? Wouldn’t mind a gander at it.

Pretty sure it's Instapot burrito bowls.

@Parrot , any chance you took a pic of the crawfish etouffe? Wouldn’t mind a gander at it.
Sorry, I didn't think to do that.

This is really, really close:

crawfish-etoufee-over-white-rice.jpg

Costco Chicken Pot Pie. Its actually delicious, its made with their rotisserie chicken. And of course its huge so makes for a good lunch tomorrow for the wife and I.

Back