What's for Dinner?

Going to eat some leftover pulled pork.

Puréed Mac n cheese with tuna

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I am making a garlic herb meatloaf, Redskin pots, and asparagus... Might even do a glass of red.

A couple nights ago I grilled my wife ribeye steak for valentines day with the Kamado grill. I normally cook my own meals since I do keto but tonight she surprised me with keto friendly meatballs with homemade tomato sauce with no added sugar and both beef and sausage in the meatballs. It was excellent!!

Beanie weenies and toast.

Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Little House of Japan this evening with the wife.

Spinach and spring mix salad. I don’t do salad dressing so added a diced boiled egg, shredded parmesan cheese, and an ounce of diced ham.

Smiter don’t like this diet thing, but it is necessary. Down 10# since the first of the year. Lots and lots more to go.

Looks like it’s Hello Fresh chicken tonight.

Grilled burgers and Nathan's hotdogs (slotted) for dinner tonight

Baked Mahi mahi, broccoli n cauliflower medley and some rice.

Chinese takeout!

Tonight was pureed chicken and mashed potatoes

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Last night was a pepperoni pizza

Had grilled Halibut over fingerling potatoes in a lemon butter sauce. Finished it off with a Baklava Cheesecake. So good!

Had grilled Halibut over fingerling potatoes in a lemon butter sauce. Finished it off with a Baklava Cheesecake. So good!

baklava cheesecake!

eyes GIF.gif

Jen picked up some pork loin steaks today, so we have had those with roast potato, vegetables and Yorkshire puddings

Baby white skin potatoes with little smokies & green beans done in the Ninja Foodie air fryer.

What does TopGolf have for dinner.... ?

Spaghetti and garlic bread

Puréed chicken breast in cream of mushroom soup

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Tonight is Salsa Pork Chops.

I probably would have laughed at this before my diet but now I love it when my wife makes kale chips.. 20200219_192648.jpg

We have open house at the little ones school and the grilled cheese truck will be there. I'll be having the pulled pork, Mac and cheese, grilled onion and cheddar grilled cheese sandwich.

Back