What's for Dinner?

GG made homemade shrimp rangoon

ACA4CE00-D4D5-46FD-A64B-D15306D3C0B6.jpeg

That looks fantastic. Beats our salad and Mac and cheese. We will need to meet you guys at Mike’s Sushi when this is all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic. Beats our salad and Mac and cheese. We will need to meet you guys at Mike’s Sushi when this is all over.

Definitely! I believe Trisha said she got an aif fryer, this is a really good recipe and super easy to make. I can send her the recipe.

Definitely! I believe Trisha said she got an aif fryer, this is a really good recipe and super easy to make. I can send her the recipe.

Please do!

Just ate a couple of slices of pepperoni pizza.

Cottage Pie, roasted brussel sprouts, and a Manhattan

We found about 50 Morel mushrooms, so that will be dinner.

Little flour, fry in butter, AMAZING.

We found about 50 Morel mushrooms, so that will be dinner.

Little flour, fry in butter, AMAZING.
Found like picked in your property, or found in your pantry?

Found like picked in your property, or found in your pantry?
Picked.

Its Morel season here. Not the best haul this year, but theyre so amazing any are better than none.

Going to support a local Mexican restuarant and get some to go food. They make the best Burritos Dos Amigos with Chile Colorada and Chile Verde. Yumm !

The wife works for a big food company. She has brought home chef prepared dinners the last few nights. I think they are aware she is putting in some serious time due to the virus. Since all my kids are home from college it is a welcome feast.

Picked.

Its Morel season here. Not the best haul this year, but theyre so amazing any are better than none.
Oh my god that is awesome. My dad would be so jealous. He is a big mushroom hunter.

It's the wife's birthday today and due to the current state of our restaurants being take out only, I told her I would pick something up on the way home. She told me she wanted a good steak yesterday so I'm thinking that is what we will do.

Chicken fried rice tonight. It was good but I can't seem to get it as good as a restaurant haha

Grilled again.. I love this warm weather

Grill pizza, I never could roll a round pizza crust.

055BFCDC-4FE0-4830-A2B3-0B394B8FA170.jpeg

Chicken parmigiana and roasted stuffed Italian peppers 🌶 sort bout that messy plate lol
388DAC74-482F-4513-AF82-6975369AE1BE.jpeg

Pork carnitas for us tonight.

Ho-made deep dish pizza 🍕

99301D95-0E5D-4AC5-857B-CB536EB48AD0.jpeg

We got surf taco.. over priced crap Tex Mex food blegh

Chicken parmesan... #quarantineScreenshot_20200401-194032__01.jpg

Back