What's for Dinner?

Fried rice and chicken

Jalapeno Brats on the grill.

Chicken in pressure cooker rubbed down with everglades.
And rice cauliflower.
Trying to stay not as fat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Extra extra hot Chicken Tikka Masala

Grilling ribeye steaks tonight.

Brats and tots! All day in the sun makes for lazy dinner.

Wife made homemade clam cakes and chowder. It was very good.

Chicken, sausage, grilled corn, bbq beans, mustard potato salad

image.jpg

Pulled bbq chicken sandwiches.

Meatloaf.

BLT

Kroger has had some beefsteak tomatoes that are almost as good as something grown in a garden. This is such a rare occurrence to find a decent tomato at the grocery store that we have been having them once a week. Thick sliced bacon from the meat case with a slice of American cheese on white toast.

One slice of leftover pizza and a hot pocket :D

We had meatloaf.

Take out Wednesday. A local that recently reopened for takeout has a $10 burger special. A nice grass fed burger and fries.

Spaghetti and garlic bread.

Taco salad!

How long do you grill corn like this?

Corn is usually the first on and last off the grill. We like it seared but not completely blackened. Maybe 20 mins? I'm usually just turning it while flipping burgers or chicken or whatever. Once it starts to blacken a bit and the kernels start shrinking, I know its finished and ready to go

Last night grilled up some BALLER Thai Chicken thigh skewers. Came out really well and had a nice zing of spice.

Corn is usually the first on and last off the grill. We like it seared but not completely blackened. Maybe 20 mins? I'm usually just turning it while flipping burgers or chicken or whatever. Once it starts to blacken a bit and the kernels start shrinking, I know its finished and ready to go

I usually steam in the husk on the grill to avoid the char. but honestly most times - boiled. Thanks for the tip.

Will be either a hot dog or german sausage at golf league tonight.

Spiced beef with ginger and lime stir fry. I am rapidly expanding in size due to this damn lockdown :ROFLMAO:

Getting after some Cane's fried chicken and sweet tea. :D

Pot roast

Donato's Pizza tonight.

Back