What's for Dinner?

Thanks. Shocker of the night. I’m home. I don’t have a single stone in my kidney. I do have a major issue with a displaced rib but it’s not an emergency. Will need taken out but will have to go the route of normal so it’ll probably jack up next golf season.

But I’m not being chopped up tonight.

Dunno on dinner. Probably an Orange after all the excitement today.
Good no stone tonight.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes...it was a rough day!

I made a low carb meatloaf with mashed loaded cauliflower

Not much tonight...cheese tortellini homemade.

No cook for us tonight. Panda Express for the kids school PTO fundraiser.

image.jpg
Rolling on Delta in First Class tonight. Call me old fashion but airplane meals were better in 2019. :) Good news is I’m heading to FL and will be on a golf course this weekend.

View attachment 8994837
Rolling on Delta in First Class tonight. Call me old fashion but airplane meals were better in 2019. :) Good news is I’m heading to FL and will be on a golf course this weekend.

Flew last week from Boston to Atlanta to Sarasota and that was my dinner on Delta - the little baggy snack packs are getting old. I’m upgraded all the time these days but it’s no different then an exit row seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a low carb meatloaf with mashed loaded cauliflower
How was it? I've seen similar recipes but haven't tried one yet

My daughter begged me to make the tik tok pasta tonight so we did and have to admit it was delicious!

Tonight will be baked pork chops slathered in stone ground mustard and onions. Yum !

Daughter wants toasted ravioli tonight.

Tonight is 1 of an all-time favorite: City Chicken(Veal and Pork), BAKED not fried, Candied Sweet Potatoes, Peas. Salad of Mixed Greens and Artisan Live Lettuces. Chilled Ohio Wine (Rosso - Ferante Vineyards). Dessert: Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. CHEERS

Cornbread and Recteq smoked ribs 19AD1D8A-3B72-4656-9F56-E012F1D6BCFE.jpeg059A61EE-81EC-47AA-AA28-B0E2EEBD613B.jpeg

Keto meatloaf and it was waaaaay better than normal meatloaf. Ohh and green beans

Italian sausage and peppers, and escarole and beans minestra

As someone who isn't versed in casserole culture, what are we looking at?
basically a french onion beef casserole.

And naturally, we replaced the cream of mushroom (gross) with cream of chicken haha - and it was amaaaaazing.

Slow cooker pot roast for dinner tonight! 😋
20210309_190844.jpg

Going to cook some steaks and sweet potatoes.

Steak ribeye medium with New Orleans Sauce and broccoli to cut carbs from a local sports bar has every week on Tuesday for 11$ and will get a Merlot to have with - life is good

Keto lasagna

I picked up deep dish pizza and met my family and our friends for a picnic at the park. It was nice to have beautiful weather.

Back