What's for Dinner?

Had sausage casserole last night with some nicely spiced Cumberland sausages, mashed potato and veg

Tonight is going to be chicken tenders in the air fryer with an arugula salad.

We ordered takeout and had rice & gyros with a Greek salad.

Going to grill up some thick cut BBQ pork steak. Wife making scalloped potato's.

Steak ribeye medium with New Orleans Sauce and broccoli to cut carbs from a local sports bar has every week on Tuesday for 11$ and will get a Merlot to have with - life is good
What is New Orleans sauce?

That sounds like something I'd like! I love local sauces that I have never heard of.

Reactions: J4U
I’m thinking a KBS from Founders.

Seriously. If I have a good stout I often do so in place of dinner and it fills me up just fine.

But first, a trip with Jr to a real grass range for the first time this season. Let’s see if he can talk me into just playing 9?

Not likely as I need to hit a couple iron sets, and it’s 40mph winds (I hate wind-HIGH ball hitter).

Light meal last night - smoked salmon with poached eggs on toast

Fired up the Weber Summit (charcoal) and grilled 2 rib eyes to juuuust at the rarer side of medium rare for my wife and I. While those were resting, i grilled veggies (squash, peppers, onion and eggplant). Weather was beautiful here in CT today... my first grill session of 2021. Turned out great and it was so nice to be outdoors.

Wish i took a pic, but hunger got the best of me.... Linguine with a red clam sauce (light on the red) and a bit of red pepper.
i gotta say, best I’ve made in a long time.

Grilled hamburgers and hotdogs

Last night, smoked burgers

0A439785-76C6-466B-A8A3-DEF8750D37BA.jpeg

tonight...smoked wings finished in the air fryer
9B7B1FDF-C6CA-434A-95E3-184523947B52.jpeg99CE2546-0331-4A1A-A3AC-1E8592D03938.jpeg

Pork barbecue tonight

Pork chops and corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftovers tonight

Baked cod! Yummy

Pizza from my local (and favorite) pizza place.

Back