What's for Dinner?

Was a simple rice and beans with tomatoes for me tonight. Got a Tourtière planned for later this week though!

Add me to the intrigued list! How do you smoke a meatloaf? Recipe any different than oven baked?
The recipe can be anyway you like your meatloaf. Smoke at 225 until internal temp hits 160. You can grill as well if you don't want to smoke it.

Sausage and eggs tonight.. keeping it simple.

Looks like a bday shrimp scampi here.

0144EF9A-25B6-467F-B867-882AB010B778.jpeg

Finished product. Happy 16thth to my middle boy!

(Don’t look great but 8oz of butter, 2oz cream, TB of minced garlic, and 2# of shrimp? Good.)02D4FBB5-026C-4DDB-B34B-08EB7CA53050.jpeg

Steak, quinoa and corn on the cob tonight.

Tacos

We had steak, mac & cheese and garlic bread

Completely skipped dinner tonight.🤷‍♂️

Had some fried rice tonight.

Pre cooked; crawfish races starting soon. Boil, friends, beer - life is good!!

image.jpg

Grilling all beef hot dogs, brats and sausages this evening.

Completely skipped dinner tonight.🤷‍♂️

I do 80% of the time. I don’t really have a set eating schedule. I eat when I’m hungry. Which is usually between 11am-2pm. If I get hungry I’ll eat a second time, but almost never a third.

That said what was likely my dinner was a light wrap with reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese and buffalo chicken tenders. And 2 clementines. They are a sweet treat since that’s about as sugary as I get anymore.

Ribeyes, asparagus, mushrooms and baked potato.

Steak , mashed potatoes and sweet carrots.

Fresh yellowfin tuna cooked medium rare!

Dinner time NOT revealed.

I don’t have a blocked list (I prefer to see what those that hate me have to say so I can slowly plot their demise, 🤣!) but you are threatening it sir!

Good thing I have to follow you with the Morgan Cup and all.

You’re a mean one. 😂

Dinner time NOT revealed.

I don’t have a blocked list (I prefer to see what those that hate me have to say so I can slowly plot their demise, 🤣!) but you are threatening it sir!

Good thing I have to follow you with the Morgan Cup and all.

You’re a mean one. 😂

In my defense, I was pulling bugs out of the water till it was dinner time and frying up the hushpuppies! A boil definitely is a lot of work; I'll endeavor for more timely updates and invites in the future! ;)

Back