What's for Dinner?

Air Force guy?

I can’t not like you but my diet, you, and I are opposing each other? 🤷‍♂️

🤣

Nice food man, I can’t wait until I can have real food without saying “oh this is like a 1000 calories a bite so nope!” Getting there. Set goal of 100# then foolishly started lifting at 90# lost. Have probably better distributed those last 10# anyways. But a goal is a goal. 10# then eat what I want again so long as I stay within 10 of that.

Fried flounder and shrimp, baked potato, and coleslaw.

Grilled burgers and slotted hotdogs

We had my wife's cousins stay with us all last week, and during COVID I'd forgotten how good of a foodie city Houston is. We were able to hit up 4-5 amazing restaurants from BBQ & TEXMEX to Southern Cooking & Modern French food! IT was an amazing week of food and drink!!!! Now... our taco tuesdays seem flat by comparisons :cry:. Its ok that wasn't a sustainable amount of consumption :ROFLMAO:.

Just some rump steak with onion rings and chips this evening, nothing fancy

Stuffed crust with Italian sausage and mushrooms.

Grilling out N,Y, Strips and baked potato's this evening.

Something made within my microwave! Greatest invention ever.

Smoked chicken for ho-made pot pie

C72CF71E-EC91-4D79-BD8A-A8F9C0F58EE3.jpeg

Had a craving 🤷‍♂️
1834D863-B62E-49A1-B6BD-02CF51C02FCB.jpeg

Daughter making Rigatoni and Garlic Bread.

Bacon, scrambled eggs and biscuits. We cook our bacon in the air fryer and since I am the designated air fryer chef, I am the cook when we do this dinner.

Doing some all beef split hotdogs with onions on the flat top.

62EAB624-8D3C-4B6C-BCB4-FB765CBB86D2.jpeg

Anniversary dinner with the other half. I am having bacon wrapped meatloaf. Not something I would normally get but I am glad I did. It is fantastic

Grilled mesquite chicken kabobs, grilled corn on the cob and green beans. food.jpg

We had steak and baked potatoes.

Homemade tostadas

BLT's except the T stands for Turkey not tomato.

Ribeye steak on the grill

Julie makes great pizza!!!

75593C1B-C930-4DCB-955E-11C426650549.jpeg

Back