Kmench

2023 Granddaddy X Team Legacy 🔥
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
So some of you guys know I really like talking about food. All the guys I work with, it drives them nuts how much I talk about whats for lunch and dinner. When I dont have leftovers for lunch I usually spend quite a bit of time in the morning on google maps trying to figure out what Im going to do for lunch. I usually go to one of four spots and try to mix in a better place when I can, but usually its either Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Piada, or Five Guys. Today I splurged like I like to do a went out and got a French dip, they call it a Italian dip cuz its a Italian joint, and was supper happy about it lol.

So whats your lunch like and what do you like to splurge on occasionally?

Normally leftovers from the dinner I made for the previous night. Today it was baked beans with oyster crackers. (We haven't shopped for supplies in about 10 days, so I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel. LOL.)

I had grilled chic fila nuggets. my son wanted chic fila bad, and I had a ton of old rewards in the app about to expire so i used them he had a grilled chicken sandwich and fries and I had the nuggest, he also got a cookie for the price of tax.

I had grilled chic fila nuggets. my son wanted chic fila bad, and I had a ton of old rewards in the app about to expire so i used them he had a grilled chicken sandwich and fries and I had the nuggest, he also got a cookie for the price of tax.
Cookie = good.

lol, my wife really likes the brownie

Went to Mission BBQ for lunch and picked up a pulled pork sandwich and some fries. I'm not crazy about it. As far as chains go, I think 4 Rivers is better. The portion was larger, which is a plus, but the meat was towards the dry side and the fries were towards the soggy side. I'll give them another shot sometime, because, well, bbq. Could just be a matter of who was working today, or how their morning went. Positive: their sweet smokey sauce tastes like it was in the smoker with the meat.

Went to Mission BBQ for lunch and picked up a pulled pork sandwich and some fries. I'm not crazy about it. As far as chains go, I think 4 Rivers is better. The portion was larger, which is a plus, but the meat was towards the dry side and the fries were towards the soggy side. I'll give them another shot sometime, because, well, bbq. Could just be a matter of who was working today, or how their morning went. Positive: their sweet smokey sauce tastes like it was in the smoker with the meat.
We have one in my area and Im not a big fan of it either. Ive never heard of 4 Rivers, but I dont really care for Dickeys or City BBQ if you have those.

My lunch today will be tuna salad, topped with my Wife's "killer cold" coleslaw, graded cheese in a hard shell taco. Probably a few jalapenos mixed in too.

6" wheat Subway with only veggies and pepper jack cheese.

Lunch is the best!!!!! Today, I went to the Mexican joint and got some steak tacos.

My favorite lunch is one I know good and damn well I'm not going back to the office afterwards.... you know what I'm talking about. That 12:00 pm "meeting" on a Friday type of lunch.

Had to run to Trader Joes the other day for some kids stuff. Walked out with what my wife and I call fake out -take out. Filled the basket with a bunch of dumplings/spring rolls/etc from the freezer section. Going to be a good lunch.

Had some left over Pad Thai I made the other night. So good!

on a juice cleanse, FML. drinking a 'skinny lemonade' which has oj, grapefruit, lemon, agave, turmeric, black pepper

L
Lunch is the best!!!!! Today, I went to the Mexican joint and got some steak tacos.

My favorite lunch is one I know good and damn well I'm not going back to the office afterwards.... you know what I'm talking about. That 12:00 pm "meeting" on a Friday type of lunch.
Love me some tacos and a margarita or three at lunch :LOL:

My lunch is usually super boring, either cottage cheese, or some turkey breast and a veggie, or something healthy like that. Today I had a salad that was incredibly unfulfilling, but yesterday we ate lunch at the club and I had a delicious chicken cordon blue sandwich and sweet potato fries.

My son is working at a local church camp this summer. Last night he brought home a box of pressed bbq pork ribs, ie. McRib patties... Must have been 12-15 of them. Anyways, I heated up two and had a scoop of potato salad for lunch.

...kinda regretting eating the mystery meat at this point... :sick:

Lunchables today !

My lunch is usually super boring, either cottage cheese, or some turkey breast and a veggie, or something healthy like that. Today I had a salad that was incredibly unfulfilling, but yesterday we ate lunch at the club and I had a delicious chicken cordon blue sandwich and sweet potato fries.
Love sweet potato fries.

Since I ran out of lunchmeat on Monday (Boar's head teriyaki chicken) I had a PB&J. Jif smooth peanut butter with some huckleberry jam out of a jar was almost empty (bought out of state since huckleberry jam isn't common near me) that the sugar in the jam kind of crystallized. Don't:sick:. I like it like that. It's good.

The bread was whole grain wheat. It's not my favorite but it was different from the butter bread I usually buy.

Some crunchy cheetos, a fudge covered devil dog, and trail mix topped it off.

My normal luchmeat is Boar's head pastrami or london broil but, since I went off of Lipitor to something less effective, I switched to chicken to try to keep my cholesterol from climbing.

Yeah, I know, my lunch isn't that healthy... but it's better than it used to be. 1 step at a time.:ROFLMAO:

Got a club from a local chain called Penn Station

image.jpg

Buffalo chicken tender sub from Publix.

Any other joint have one of their subs on socks? I didn't think so.

1623955160566.png

I bought 4 nice cheese buns on Wednesday morning so since then I have been eating burgers.
Did a classic quarter pounder w/ cheese; did an Oklahoma smashburger, and today I did a smashburger w/ blue cheese.
One bun and 4oz of beef left... what to do with the last one.

Our office grabbed lunch at a great taco joint. I had a traditional barbacoa and a korean bbq taco. The barbacoa was good but the Korean BBQ one was fantastic. We also had chips and queso. Love queso!

Back