I bought 4 nice cheese buns on Wednesday morning so since then I have been eating burgers.
Did a classic quarter pounder w/ cheese; did an Oklahoma smashburger, and today I did a smashburger w/ blue cheese.
One bun and 4oz of beef left... what to do with the last one.
You could try to create this…

635471E5-29DF-40ED-AD38-86DE1E44A730.jpeg

I had leftover stuffed bell peppers with taco seasoned turkey with melted cheese on top.

You could try to create this…

View attachment 9013494
That seems like something I would do. I will rummage in the fridge to see what sorts of things I have. It might turn into a hybrid between that and a mushroom swiss burger!

1624549770043.png

image.jpg

Reheating the chili I made yesterday.

Crepe with potato onion ham butter garlic

Good old school lunch for me today! Apicy Chicken Patties…
image.jpg

strong chicken craving today, not sure where that came from. :unsure:

2 hot dogs! Guess I just took a hour+ off my lifespan?!🤷‍♂️

Stocked up on bread for the uneventful hurricane that came through Houston, so it's been PB&J and chips for me the last few days.

I made savoury french toast - used some garlic bread that i baked in the oven, then soaked in seasoned egg, then fried. Then took the remaining egg and mixed it with some roasted peppers and made a small omeletted to top the toast with and finally drizzled it with a smokey aioli.

I made savoury french toast - used some garlic bread that i baked in the oven, then soaked in seasoned egg, then fried. Then took the remaining egg and mixed it with some roasted peppers and made a small omeletted to top the toast with and finally drizzled it with a smokey aioli.
That sounds really good

Benihana!!!!

I had a sliced brisket sandwich with fries and beer

Haha we don't have them up here in Canada. I can only thing of maybe 4 places that would be semi-similar here in town.

Made some cheddar/bacon/ranch fries.
9A29EAF1-F001-43BE-B14E-91C71D11D72C.jpeg

image.jpg

I work in a terrible neighborhood (was voted Most Violent Street In America a few years ago, and hasn't gotten any better), so I almost always bring lunch. It's usually leftovers, but sometimes just a sammich and some carrots. We cook a couple of big meals on weekends so we have leftovers through the week. Today was a chicken salad sammich, baby carrots, and a Gala apple.

On the rare occasion I do venture out for food, I don't go far. There is a Rally's right around the corner, literally at the side of our building, and I'll go there. I really like their spicy chicken sammich, and their loaded fries are like crack (... and may actually be, in this neighborhood :LOL: :oops:). Oddly enough, that place has the friendliest and most efficient staff of any fast food restaurant I've ever visited.

I had never even heard of this until earlier this year when I had the loaded fries at Rally's for the first time. Oh, my ... I'm addicted now.
These were actually rally’s frozen fries that I made it with.

These were actually rally’s frozen fries that I made it with.
I didn't know those were available. Or, do you know someone there? I think Rally's might have the best fries in the industry.

Back