I didn't know those were available. Or, do you know someone there? I think Rally's might have the best fries in the industry.
County Market has Rally's fries in the frozen bag.

Made a BEAT (bacon egg avocado tomato) sandwich with a Montreal bagel today. Dynamite
MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg

I'm either egg salad sandwiches, hot dogs, or different type of chicken tender sandwiches I'll make myself. Once in a while we'll order from somewhere but I don't go anywhere.

Today, fried bologna on toasted ciabatta with a fried egg over easy, jalapenos and mustard BBQ sauce. I'm repeating to myself that I don't need another.

Today, fried bologna on toasted ciabatta with a fried egg over easy, jalapenos and mustard BBQ sauce. I'm repeating to myself that I don't need another.
I'm hungover and that sounds AMAZING.

There was BBQ joint in Dallas I would go to and they would smoke whole logs of bologna, that was some good stuff too.

There was BBQ joint in Dallas I would go to and they would smoke whole logs of bologna, that was some good stuff too.
This was smoked then fried on the flat top. So good.

Late lunch because I was golfing but Nachos and Ryder Cup. Does life get any better than this?
9A50BDA3-B0B7-4F8D-8E5F-D22DE265FCA8.jpeg

Something quick and in the microwave so I can get finished with what I have to do and go home.

Chicken n cheese burrito

Shredded chicken chimichanga

image.jpg

I'm not sure what exactly we are serving for lunch today. But I'm heading there right now. I think it's chicken wings today, but I can't remember if that or if it's Mac and cheese.

Cabbage soup and its fantastic

Street Tacos - beef with salsa and guacamole, maybe a pork tamale with Chile sauce later.

I go Tex-Mex about once every 2 weeks

Chili with beans.EBAD3780-1577-47F3-8C2F-CE3103D88460.jpeg

applewood smoked pulled pork, cheddar grits, and green beans. Not bad for a school lunch.

Today's healthy lunch. Egg wrap sammichs and siete chips

16360530930828497869317964727387.jpg

New Italian place just opened down the street from me. Looks pretty good. I think the nana for lunch today. Everything looks good i hope they do well. With places closing nice to see a new business open.0548771A-EBD2-41B4-9E48-873C300EFCC5.jpeg

Back