What's going on your wedge?

tomcat

2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Most of us have witnessed the amazing things that Callaway's Anthony Taranto can put on a wedge. The laser etching, or whatever other kind of magic they use, is fun to watch, but the end result is crazy cool. I think that if I was going to have him create one for me, I'd likely go with the OSU logo, Pistol Pete, or a combination of the two.

If you had the chance to have Anthony create something for you, but didn't include stamped letters or phrases on it, what would you pick?

Here's just a few of the ones that he has done:

da4e36aaf9cbac677838ee4a9ba7173b.jpg

44c1d93a9b7ac27001410e0e9feeb77a.jpg

7f971e8a2d2f9d021a716f9d96e4062d.jpg

301064e9f058a33b6065fc5233a3f72f.jpg

I would have the Eagle Globe and Anchor put on it. Marine Corps emblem.

873d9c1bc55776ab9e8f21bbf5f66031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think i would do a 3-wedge set. one wedge dedicated to thp, one to my wife, and one to my kids.

the thp wedge would have my user name, the thp logo, my join date, and the grandaddy g.

the wife wedge would have our initials, date we got married, and maybe the state outlines for florida and alabama.

the kid wedge would have their initials in their respective favorite colors, birth dates, and maybe a lego for my oldest and something ninja related for my youngest.

and maybe a lego for my oldest and something ninja related for my youngest.

Maybe a picture of you, screaming in pain, from that lego that you stepped on? :)

I follow that guy on insta, dude is legit. Wedge wizard is also fantastic as well.

For me the longhorn logo with hook'em across or something similar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My wife and kids names. I carry 4 wedges so it works out. She would be my pitching wedge, then it would go daughter, son, and our soon to be third child.

I would have the names blown up if possible with dark paintful colors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A timely thread with some of us remembering TheCup weekend
8255733b84b32763d5bb9d1ded90f865.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’d have to go 50/54/58 and have one for Arnold Palmer, one for the Grandaddy and one for THP

I’d have to go 50/54/58 and have one for Arnold Palmer, one for the Grandaddy and one for THP

Mike, that’s like the trifecta.

Wow, I hadn't seen those before. They are amazing. I love the dark grey, silver color scheme.

For my wedges I might go with some buckeye leaves like the Ohio State helmet, or the stripes also from their helmet. I also thought about a star wars theme, with a storm trooper inspired wedge, a Chewbacca wedge and maybe something with the millennium falcon. So many options!

Rust.

Rust is going on my wedge. That's what I like.

Back