What's in your front pocket?

tommyhaka

Reaction score
Handicap
I am always looking to be more efficient and what I carry in my front pocket, trying to find ways to make golf simpler. I have jabbed my legs and poked holes in my pocket with tees and ball mark repair tools, but find it necessary to carry them all the time in my pocket. Just wondering what other people carry along with them in their front pocket during a golf round? Here's mine:
1) Martini tee
2) Pitchfix retractable repair tool
3) Ball marker
4) Two golf balls
Is there a better method?

Nothing. They're there for decoration.

That’s pretty much what I carry.

I haven't found a better way. When I try something different, I feel out of sorts.

Except for ball marker. For the past few years, I've used a hat clip on the visor and found that I much prefer it.

Left front pocket is always empty, in my right front pocket:

Tees
Divot repair tool
2 balls, usually

Right rear pocket empty, left rear pocket:

Handkerchief

Front pockets:
2-3 Tees
Flat Metal Repair Tool
Ball Marker
1 Extra Ball

Throws me off if I have wallet, keys, phone, anything else in any of my other pockets too.

Left rear pocket:
Handkerchief

That’s actually a great idea. Lightweight enough to not bother me probably, and I’ll quit wiping my ball on my pants when I forget to bring my towel from the cart!

Nothing in left pocket. Right pocket has 2-3 tees and my Bay Hill switchblade style repair tool with ball marker.

A couple of tees, ball marker and pitch mark repairer in my right pocket

Hanky in the left pocket and the glove when I take it off

I am always looking to be more efficient and what I carry in my front pocket, trying to find ways to make golf simpler. I have jabbed my legs and poked holes in my pocket with tees and ball mark repair tools, but find it necessary to carry them all the time in my pocket. Just wondering what other people carry along with them in their front pocket during a golf round? Here's mine:
1) Martini tee
2) Pitchfix retractable repair tool
3) Ball marker
4) Two golf balls
Is there a better method?

Rosary beads, a scapular of St Jude and St Anthony (patron saint of hopeless cases and lost things) and crossed fingers.

Driver tee, short tee, ball marker and Hideaway divot tool.

Right pocket:
Two tees (short and long)
Pitchfix divot tool
Two balls (the one I'm playing and the one I'll eventually need when I pump one OB)

All other pockets:
Empty

Martini driver tee (it doesn't fit in the tee holder in most golf carts), two balls, fitbit watch (when wearing my ShotScope - gotta get my steps in) and inhaler.

Left pocket: extra ball or two. Right pocket: couple of driver tees, couple of short tees, divot tool, coin for ball marking.

Right front - ball marker/repair tool, and short tees,
Left front - extra ball, long tees.

tee, ball marker (if i remember :rolleyes:) and a ball

Martini Tee which has survived about 225 rounds, short tee, ball mark and two balls.

One thing I would like to do is get my Martini tee out of my front pocket to another location, but haven't found the ideal location. It pokes holes in my pocket and jabs my leg.

2-3 tees, my divot tool/ball marker and my handheld GPS. Back pocket, one ball. I wear pants that have a side pocket where I carry my phone. Next season, I’ll have a GPS watch to replace handheld and phone.

Are cargo shorts the answer?

Right front: 1 long and 1 short THP epoch tee, divot tool and ball marker.

Left front: cell phone for Arccos

Left rear: the ball I’m playing and an extra. Different numbers.

2-3 tees, my divot tool/ball marker and my handheld GPS. Back pocket, one ball. I wear pants that have a side pocket where I carry my phone. Next season, I’ll have a GPS watch to replace handheld and phone.

If you are getting a watch, I highly recommend Shot Scope.

A Scottish Company, but don’t let that put you off! We are good at some things.

V3 is outstanding.

Not much different. Tees, ball marker, repair tool and 1 ball

Back