What's is your favorite new feature in the forum?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Lots of new little fun things with the new forum. You can only pick one new feature to be your favorite. What is it?

It's a tough call but for me I think its Dark Mode

I'm going to go with Giphy, it is so much easier now having it right there.

Marketplace Ratings
GIPHY
Moods
Speed
Dark Mode (I like it on mobile only)
The Mobile Browser might be my favorite of them all.
Smiley Bar is AMAZING. Has all of the brands in the drop down menu, which is awesome
One button press to embed Twitter, Instagram and more
The Media Gallery is awesome when people dive in.

Oh man I could be here a while.

Giphy and speed are my two favorite things right now. Speed is just unreal faster, I can’t get over it

Speed
Dark Mode
SO MUCH EASIER TO INSERT MEDIA

Inserting media for sure. It’s so simple now and I don’t have to remember codes;)

So far, the speed and the mobile side of things are my favorite. I'm sure I'll continue to find more things, but those are tops right now.

• Admin
OK I liked its definitely giphy

Dark Mode is the leader for me. I am sure once I search more of the features something will stand out, but dark mode is my favorite so far.

Holeeeey crap, this looks great on mobile. I just peeked in here for about 5 minutes on my phone and can tell that tapatalk is done for. Favorite is definitely the layout on mobile and how simple the website is to navigate.

The ENTIRE FREAKING THING.

Breath of fresh air.

Lots of new little fun things with the new forum. You can only pick one new feature to be your favorite. What is it?

speed, layout, experience.

There are a lot of features I can't wait to dive into, but ease of use is easily my favorite aspect of the new forum.

So many cool features, but I am really enjoying the dark mode both on my phone and desktop. I think that Giphy is a great addition though and will be a big hit.

Don`t need taptalk, and its easy to use on google

I really like the speed and night mode. Most all the features seem very intuitive.

The moods are good but can we get an "underpaid" one to go with "overworked?"

Two things jump out at me also that are not mentioned much. Starting a thread without having to go to a new page is AMAZING.
The new Marketplace ratings is built in so well, that if you hover mouse over a username, it pops up. Just awesome.

I like the customization for sure, but posting pictures and Giffy are tops right now.

I see many like the dark mode, so I may have to try that in the future.

oh-you-made-a-meme-how-witty-bulldog.jpg

it's what we saw last week when testing, but the speed with everything loaded up and a ton of folks on is just so much better.

I haven't gotten into it too much yet, but I like the tags in the thread title (Announcement, Photo Heavy, etc.) and the ease of adding media to a post/reply is great.

It’s a tie for me between the speed and fluid loading and the easy GIFs.

dark mode is certainly great for the ol' AMOLED screen

New posts and the (quick) ability to mark read all forums. It's how I got through posts before the old/new update. :)

Giphy and speed are my two favorite things right now. Speed is just unreal faster, I can’t get over it
Times two.

Uploading pics - I don’t think I need tapatalk anymore

Back