What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that but how do pants that are good for a 32 long, good for a person who needs 30? doesn't make sense to me. Essentially I would imagine that I would need to get them shortened since I am a 30 long.
This is why I don't own any of their pants. I'm a 34x30. I hate when companies do this. I'm not spending that kind of money and then having to have them hemmed. Just create different sizes to begin with. Pretty simple really

This is why I don't own any of their pants. I'm a 34x30. I hate when companies do this. I'm not spending that kind of money and then having to have them hemmed. Just create different sizes to begin with. Pretty simple really

Yeah it's kind of a bummer.

I saw that but how do pants that are good for a 32 long, good for a person who needs 30? doesn't make sense to me. Essentially I would imagine that I would need to get them shortened since I am a 30 long.

find a good tailor.

Simple to us, not so simple to a smaller and "boutique" apparel company when it comes to inventory. I get the disdain, completely, but something to think about from the other side.

They aren't the only ones to do it FWIW, several of the golf specific apparel brands do it in their pants.

Simple to us, not so simple to a smaller and "boutique" apparel company when it comes to inventory. I get the disdain, completely, but something to think about from the other side.

They aren't the only ones to do it FWIW, several of the golf specific apparel brands do it in their pants.
I understand the reasoning perfectly. I'm in the apparel business. Almost all my pant suppliers work this way and for good reason. The biggest problems are the pants that have zippers and can't be hemmed. I'll never understand that one but c'est la vie.

It wouldn't be a hassle to include a couple different sizes. They don't need to make a ton in the "off" sizes but make a few for the outliers. It can be done and wouldn't cost that much more, if at all.

I'll have to wait for some clearance pricing and then have my grandma hem them. She's a professional seamstress so that sure helps when I find pants for stupid cheap but the wrong size

I get all my stuff hemmed $10 out the door $15 for denim.

I blame my parents for my genes

#aintcheaplookingfly

This came in today. Part of the 2016 Callaway line thanks to the #CallaClaus giveaways.

4f1590e4551eb471bed4101b8cd264b2.jpg

98fdfc4089ebd848a9c75289e569061c.jpg

d6de2917a3b3f7460b433fb823f759db.jpg

I may have to send one of the shirts back since Tiffany wasn't sure about the sizing on the shirts so she sent a small and a medium, but with the way they fit they both will work. Love the shirts and love the jacket even more.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That jacket is excellent. I've been wearing mine a lot lately.

I agree, that jacket is really nice

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

From HausofGrey.com:

Longer inseam and hem to accommodate all heights (32" for sizes 30-32; 33" for sizes 34-40).
I like how they say all sizes, but stop th waist at 40 and inseam at 33.

#BigGuysNeedLoveToo

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

couldn't resist free shipping and buy 1 shirt, get the shorts half price deal.

1032003-aag.jpg
1030514-aab.jpg

Next shoe ponder. I need a new white pair and I think I'm finally done paying for footjoy and it not lasting a full season without looking trashed. So I'm pondering these now
dba0bf3e8002ddb1d84e31935fe93e32.jpg

And I haven't seen this color combo before and it may be my favorite of the four. So I kind of want these too
5989996d62d72b136d7a6d650baebdf8.jpg

Copy cat

New pair of Golfino Grey pants and a few new polo's. Now to find some new shoes.

The Puma's Phil. Trust me, seriously, they are rediculously fabulous. They blow the Callaways out of the water, as well as most other things.

Ugh

I need pants for next weekend.

Just bought a new Nike Stormfit hyperadpt rain jacket and some Nike drifit pants

The Puma's Phil. Trust me, seriously, they are rediculously fabulous. They blow the Callaways out of the water, as well as most other things.

I'll take your word for it. How did you like them compared to the Ignites you had in Cali? I know they are really different but I'm just curious because I really liked how yours looked

Going to Nordstrom rack tomorrow to pick up some shorts. They have Peter Millar on sale.

Going to Nordstrom rack tomorrow to pick up some shorts. They have Peter Millar on sale.
I need to do the same.

Just realized Tulsa now has a Nordstrom Rack. Super. Excited.

Got one pair last week and they are my favorite shorts I own now.

I think they're a better cut then the Bobby Jones that I own really

I'll take your word for it. How did you like them compared to the Ignites you had in Cali? I know they are really different but I'm just curious because I really liked how yours looked

I like them both a lot. The Ignites I have are spikes, and they've made me start wearing spikes a LOT more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back