What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the brotherhood of half hats, my son
I picked up those shorts this past Sat lol. I also picked up a Callaway visor. They have some sweet hats.

welcome to the brotherhood of half hats, my son

maybe I should get a visor for our Sat Scramble. Our competition won't know what hit them

Ordered another Adidas Formotion shirt. Went with white since it is already approaching 100* and it's only June 1st.

Ordered another Adidas Formotion shirt. Went with white since it is already approaching 100* and it's only June 1st.

Holy carp dude, keep that hot mess up there! Talked to folks back home and they all complained about the weather, oddly enough I'm loving the mid 80's down here :)

--
tapatalk

New to the closet in the past couple of days are a pair of Brown SubSeventy Trousers and White SubSeventy Trousers. Also Brown SubSeventy Belt Torque MK II and White SubSeventy Belt Deuce MK II. I have a Green SubSeventy Stoney Belt headed this way as well as a Black SubSeventy Stoney Belt.

Ready to game the whole group. Should have the pants returned from tailoring by the end of the week.

Today I got this new pair of Nike Golf shorts, a pair of IZOD golf shorts, and an IZOD, Golf Polo. Can't find any pics online of the IZOD stuff, but its all of a similar material to the Nike and Adidas lines.

NikeDri-FITCorePlaidShortsBlack_2000X2000.jpg

The Nike plaid lines are just top notch breeze. I love the material and they are just all out good looking. Nice snag.

The Nike plaid lines are just top notch breeze. I love the material and they are just all out good looking. Nice snag.

Thanks Dent, they are now my third pair of the new Nike Plaid line I like them so much.

I bought some Nike Dryfit shirts, the price was too good not to buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather is getting hotter here in PA and I need more golf shorts. Suggestions???? I love everything Nike so that is always a viable option.

Don't pass on puma shorts

I now tap while I talk

So I just bought this Sligo shirt, but I can't decide what kind of shorts to match it up with..

10-145-2T.jpg

What do you THPers think?
that's an awesome shirt! my dad has it. you can't go wrong matching it with black pants. I have similar shirts that have the orange on them. I'm waiting for the orange Sligo pants to go on sale. it's not for everyone though.

that's an awesome shirt! my dad has it. you can't go wrong matching it with black pants. I have similar shirts that have the orange on them. I'm waiting for the orange Sligo pants to go on sale. it's not for everyone though.

haha I should have prefaced with the fact that I would die on the coure wearing black with this (especially during the next 3 months) and I am not quite ready to buy a pair of fully orange pants on shorts.. I do agree though, they would look awesome with some Sligo full orange.

So I just bought this Sligo shirt, but I can't decide what kind of shorts to match it up with..

10-145-2T.jpg

haha I should have prefaced with the fact that I would die on the coure wearing black with this (especially during the next 3 months) and I am not quite ready to buy a pair of fully orange pants on shorts.. I do agree though, they would look awesome with some Sligo full orange.

I have that one too. Wore at WPB with some black pants. I've got to give a +1 for the orange shorts or pants. That would look awesome. I'll probably be getting a pair of those to go with my shirt. You could try a grey set of shorts or pants as long as the greys don't clash too much.

I love that shirt, but it is not the easiest to match to.

I have that one too. Wore at WPB with some black pants. I've got to give a +1 for the orange shorts or pants. That would look awesome. I'll probably be getting a pair of those to go with my shirt. You could try a grey set of shorts or pants as long as the greys don't clash too much.

I love that shirt, but it is not the easiest to match to.

I kind of bought first and thought second... I love the design, just really unsure about the shorts to wear, especially considering I am trying to avoid black. Might try some darker greys to see what it looks like.

I wish I was style enhanced to the point where i could wear orange shorts haha. It really would be awesome.

orange shorts would look epic. white shorts with an orange belt would be classic

10-145-2T.jpg

orange shorts would look epic. white shorts with an orange belt would be classic

Hanks has some great advice and speaks the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back