What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up going with an off white short and black sligo belt. Worked out pretty good! Also got to wear my new THP hat which was awesome!

Thanks for the thoughts though.. If and when I become awesome enough to wear an orange short, this will DEFinitely be the shirt I'll rock with them!

Finally got my first pair of wHite shorts and a callaway shirt I liked

aefc4662-4e73-90a2.jpg

I now tap while I talk

Cool outfit Matty

Thanks

I now tap while I talk

I really want to get that black/gray/yellow oakley shirt that McIlroy wore sunday @Augusta. i can't put my finger on what it is, but I really like that shirt. I see they just released the line and it's something like $55. I see me getting that in the future

the fin shorts were too small lol... im thinkin about going back to all puma.... i love the bold bright colors.. ugh i hate trying to buy outfits!!!

New outfit I picked up for
$23 callaway shorts , nicklaus shirt

aefc4775-ab04-e018.jpg

Same place I got the callaway shirt, and it matches the shorts

aefc4775-ab7c-ccc9.jpg

Might be my new fab outfit

I now tap while I talk

I am a bit of an adidas nutcase. Bordering on obsession. Thanks to team discount pricing through the golf academy, I recently placed sizable orders with TMaG and TMax gear. I also spent a good deal of time in local stores scooping up various adidas hats when on sale. I also just got the TaylorMade Season Opener hat in Green/White (sweet lid!), as well as the Tour aG in Powder Blue. I have 14 adidas hats and 4 TM hats.

I am building an interchangeable wardrobe with seven ClimaLite 3-Stripe solids in White/Black, Black/White, Park/White, Cameron/White, Zone/Black, Air/White, and University Red/Black. I have the Build-a-Belt system with a Black and a White strap, and eight Trophy 2.0 buckles in White, Gold, Season Opener Green, Black, Chrome, Red, Cameron, and Blue. For pants, I ordered three pair of ClimaCool 3-Stripe in White, Black, and Chuy. I will be adding a pair Matrix Formotion pants next. I also got Formotion shorts in Rock. Topping everything off are my two pair of Tour 360 4.0 shoes in Black/Silver/Black and White/Gold/Black.

Now at least I will look like I can play, which should put sufficient pressure on myself to keep getting better.

I picked up a couple of pair of Adidas shorts, a pair of Greg Norman shorts and a Cutter and Buck shirt as well as two Ashworth shirts. The shirts are extremely comfortable and the shorts are great.

The wife got me some new shorts and I splurged on a new pair of Nike SQ sunglasses!!!

I tried to find the shorts but apparently they are new.. Here are the sunglasses!!

nike-sunglasses-sq-ev0560-male-sunglasses-with-smoke-frame-and-olive~10110243.jpg

Very stylin' glasses!

Just added a Peter Millar polo to my constantly growing wardrobe.

We just got in the new Quagmire stuff and the new Fila stuff.
Some pics coming for sure.
The new Fila stuff is outstanding.

Interesting, in the Mid and late 90's I liked a lot of what Fila was putting out in the basketball world, but they then seemed to fall off the map, and I wasn't a fan of anything I did see. Looking forward to some pics of their new line.

Not to be rude to the company, but it's been a while since I have heard that about them. Can't wait to see it!

Not to be rude to the company, but it's been a while since I have heard that about them. Can't wait to see it!

You should check out our home page.
A couple of reviews on the brand by both Hawk and myself.
Some great apparel and they stepped it up this year.

You can check out THP approved partner Golf4Her.
They carry both the mens and ladies lines and it is really good stuff.

You should check out our home page.
A couple of reviews on the brand by both Hawk and myself.
Some great apparel and they stepped it up this year.

I haven't seen any new updates for the latest line on there.. Wasn't a fan of last years line.

Am I missing something?

I haven't seen any new updates for the latest line on there.. Wasn't a fan of last years line.

Am I missing something?

Im surprised. Can i ask what you did not like about last year's line?
You probably wont like this one then either as they are similar.
Really good materials that are soft and light. Very neutral colors with some splashes of bold on some gear.

Im surprised. Can i ask what you did not like about last year's line?
You probably wont like this one then either as they are similar.
Really good materials that are soft and light. Very neutral colors with some splashes of bold on some gear.

I'm not a big fan of red on blue, and not a big fan of cotton bottoms which I believe was even noted in the THP review. Have they updated their short/pant material? I am a big fan of the Adidas softer line of shorts, and am also a fan of the nike line and Slazenger line which are really lightweight wicking materials.. If Puma has a similar short to that style, I'll have a different opinion!

I'm not a big fan of red on blue, and not a big fan of cotton bottoms which I believe was even noted in the THP review. Have they updated their short/pant material? I am a big fan of the Adidas softer line of shorts, and am also a fan of the nike line and Slazenger line which are really lightweight wicking materials.. If Puma has a similar short to that style, I'll have a different opinion!

They have an entire line, not just red on blue. The last review Hawk did, did not have anything red in it ironically. Just a light blue shirt with off white pictured.
Its your taste and if you dont like it, that works for you. I was just curious why because they offer so many options that run from bold to mild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back