What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the New Footjoy Dryjoys Tour at GG Wednesday. I must say, they are a sharp looking shoe! I shouldn't have worn them to my tournament because they needed to be broken in, but now I love them. Great Shoe :footjoy:

Got the New Footjoy Dryjoys Tour at GG Wednesday. I must say, they are a sharp looking shoe! I shouldn't have worn them to my tournament because they needed to be broken in, but now I love them. Great Shoe :footjoy:

I hate golf shoes that have to be broken in.
There are way too many great shoes that are perfect right out of the box in my opinion.

I hate golf shoes that have to be broken in.
There are way too many great shoes that are perfect right out of the box in my opinion.

Can you give us a little list of your favorite no need to break in shoes?

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

adidas Golf adiPure
Nike Lunar Control

These two are at the top of the list for me right now for no need to break in. Powerband 3.0 is very close behind them. The more casual shoes such as ECCO Golf Streets, Nike Anthem, Ashworths, do not need any breaking in really either in my experience.

I dont want to confuse this list with my top or favorite shoes. Because there is a difference. But those two are near the top for both.

I will say with my adiPURE Z shoes, they are ridiculously comfortable when I ride, but when I carry my bag they do wear a bit on my heels...

But again, they feel amazing. I'll wear a pair of those while riding ANY day.

Got a new pair of Nike shorts and a long sleeve! I think this is my first piece of Puma golf clothing, and I kind of REALLY like it.

IMG-20110703-00058.jpg

Picked these FJ Dry Premieres today for a song, $75. I have been an Adidas guy for 5+ years but could not pass on these classic wingtips. So excited about them.

Nice pick up.

Got a new pair of Nike shorts and a long sleeve! I think this is my first piece of Puma golf clothing, and I kind of REALLY like it.

IMG-20110703-00058.jpg

Bought those exact shorts today!

Also a white climacool polo with a pretty cools design on the chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought those exact shorts today!

Also a white climacool polo with a pretty cools design on the chest.

I hope you got a great deal on them!! Also, the new adidas shirts have some AWESOME designs.. There was a grey/blue polo that I almost bought while I was there.. Usually I am not drawn to adidas shirts, but it was AWESOME!

I hope you got a great deal on them!! Also, the new adidas shirts have some AWESOME designs.. There was a grey/blue polo that I almost bought while I was there.. Usually I am not drawn to adidas shirts, but it was AWESOME!

Yep, the shirt is pretty sweet and I was surprised upon looking at it to see it was Adidas, will look sweet with the shorts.

Did get a whale of a deal on the shorts and shirt though, 28.00 each, too bad I needed a 36 in shorts because on the sale rack in 34's they had ALL the other plaid coloer of these Nike shorts.

Yep, the shirt is pretty sweet and I was surprised upon looking at it to see it was Adidas, will look sweet with the shorts.

Did get a whale of a deal on the shorts and shirt though, 28.00 each, too bad I needed a 36 in shorts because on the sale rack in 34's they had ALL the other plaid coloer of these Nike shorts.

haha awesome, you upped me by a dollar! I found the 34s I needed at the second store I visited.. All they had at the one store was 36s haha!

Sounds like your selection was better though.. These were the only good deal options I could find!

haha awesome, you upped me by a dollar! I found the 34s I needed at the second store I visited.. All they had at the one store was 36s haha!

Sounds like your selection was better though.. These were the only good deal options I could find!

Yeah, if I could wear a large in Sligo I'd have been set in polo's, they had a TON...but....Sligo is one of those I still have to go XL in.

I'm going to have to hit the Tulsa GG tomorrow though to check them out, I'd love another pair or so of shorts.

Plus, I desperately need a good bucket hat, looks like I'm going to just have to go PING or FootJoy for that though.

I've looked long and hard at the Quagmire shirt GG posted for her upcoming review. Contacted fairway styles about a fit question and talk about quick response, 5 minutes later I had my answer!

Dropping the hammer on that shirt tonight, searching for some shorts/pants to round it out now.

Kids got me the ecco spikeless (Freddie Couples) golf shoes for Fathers Day. Great Shoes, incredible comfort and no perceptible loss of grip off of dry or damp grass.

Well, the Tulsa GG didn't have hardly any clearance clothing left.

Did however try on some Adidas 360 4.0 Sport's and fell in love, except that all they had was a 13 and I REALLY needed a 14.

Sooooo, 74.00 later off the bay I have a brand new pair of silver/black/white 4.0 Sports in 14 headed my way!

Snatched up some more swiftwick socks today, if you haven't tried these yet do your feet a favor a pick up a pair.

Nike drifit polos were also on sale, in honor of "collapse like a lawn chair" Fowler I went with orange...now I will resemble a pushpop on the course.

--
tapatalk

My local pro shop has 50% off all puma gear, Hellas yeah, got this outfit for $58

aefc44e4-42fb-303b.jpg

I will be going back tomorrow :)

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

My local pro shop has 50% off all puma gear, Hellas yeah, got this outfit for $58

aefc44e4-42fb-303b.jpg

I will be going back tomorrow :)

VERY nice Matty!

Now I need to find a store with the navy blue hat

Love it!!!!! Super light weight.

matty... hit up ebay or amazon for the blue hat... should be able to find it no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back