What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Wore my G4 Galivanters this weekend and they are great shoes. My feet usually bug me a little after playing but my feet great after wearing these. Live them

Wow. Also, never thought mint green and orange would work so well together.
I thought the girls were crazy wanting the robbins egg blue, they turned out great though.

These turned out badass too. It’s the same hat as the Puma P hats:

8AC5A674-CAE0-4EED-9BDE-982E30103C64.jpeg

Just picked up 2 short sleeve shirts from the Nancy Lopez sale. One of the few places that actually carry Plus size women's golf clothes. Love her stuff, stylish but not too fitted (no Mu-mu effect). Wears and washes well.

I need some long sleeve polos. Any recommendations?

Picked up a few pairs of shorts the other day. I’ve been adding in some new polos to the closet lately too.

Attachments

• 871991C1-97E7-4017-97A9-FCCCB9486BDF.jpeg
    871991C1-97E7-4017-97A9-FCCCB9486BDF.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ADF843BA-78A1-4BE9-8BFD-B8E005CD9D32.jpeg
    ADF843BA-78A1-4BE9-8BFD-B8E005CD9D32.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 11
Tour Premiere's finally leaked today. I officially don't have a single pair of golf shoes that are waterproof.

Related: All claim to be waterproof lmao

Tour Premiere's finally leaked today. I officially don't have a single pair of golf shoes that are waterproof.

I like em! I am Still thinking of picking up last years

0b2922a36d6eb1e05ef8793e7aaf84da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuater is water proof. Or at least was for the Grandaddy guys and I spoke about that in the article this morning : )

On Monday morning there is a new collection coming from one of the major brands that I am loving.
We will have full details on the home page.

On Monday morning there is a new collection coming from one of the major brands that I am loving.
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Perry Ellis?

Pondering some golf pants, only have a couple pairs. Any recommendations out there?

Pondering some golf pants, only have a couple pairs. Any recommendations out there?
Puma. The Jackpot stuff is awesome sauce.

I’m seriously considering the Adidas CodeChaos in PrimeBlue.

Looks like all my Cuater stuff will be here Monday. Sadly, no courses to use them all on anytime soon. :(

@Jman is not wrong. Some of the best out there.
I believe the Budget Golf coupon works on them too.

What coupon?

and what pants do you typically rock @JB?

What coupon?

and what pants do you typically rock @JB?

The ones @Jman just said or Original Penguin Golf.

go to the home page and look on the right hand side and see a budget golf 15% off coupon.

The ones @Jman just said or Original Penguin Golf.

go to the home page and look on the right hand side and see a budget golf 15% off coupon.
I still need to give some Penguin a go.

These are stupid comfy. Going to be my go to street shoes for a bit.

C6E578BD-4417-406C-9C12-BC1FF2698BA5.jpeg

last purchase for me was a bunch of Stitch Polo's....dang they are a good fitting shirt

Back