What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Picked up some Peter Millar Summer Comfort as I wore a shirt that was a gift from the boss during outing. Great feel and quality! Definitely an upgrade over cheaper shirts I've been wearing.

I really hope you feel that way when the weather gets really warm. I wore summer comfort and the shirt was absolutely soaked in summer. Maybe they changed the materials since 2017, but I wore mine in the Fall and Spring.

Hope you feel that way when the weather gets really war. I wore summer comfort and the shirt was absolutely soaked in summer. Maybe they changed the materials since 2017, but it stuck to me like a wet t-shirt sticks to a ....
It was 90* and humid during our 11:15 tee time. Interesting 🤔 and thanks for the heads up for future heaters. Maybe save these for early morning and evening rounds.

It was 90* and humid during our 11:15 tee time. Interesting 🤔 and thanks for the heads up for future heaters. Maybe save these for early morning and evening rounds.

We are all different and Texas is 95 and humid in summer. I used mine in Fall and Spring and gave them eventually to my son who lives in Utah - the heat is drier there.

We are all different and Texas is 95 and humid in summer. I used mine in Fall and Spring and gave them eventually to my son who lives in Utah - the heat is drier there.
We're they too hot for you?

We're they too hot for you?

Oh, yes. That's why fall and spring, and then to Utah - it can be 100F in Utah and I won't break a sweat.

I go to a Galvin Green shirt when golfposer has a sale if I can find something somewhat traditional. I am looking now for shirts because ... it's been three years.

To be fair, I don't know if they changed the design to allow them to breathe. But some peeps don't have my issue - they keep on buying them. So it's not everyone - I just tend to sweat.

Preordered the new True Linkswear OG Feel. OGs with a knit upper instead of leather, perfect for summer!

View attachment 8942690
That is a good looking shoe - although I think I'd do better with a blue or something rather than the black - Always had a hard time liking the brown on black thing.

That is a good looking shoe - although I think I'd do better with a blue or something rather than the black - Always had a hard time liking the brown on black thing.
Pretty sure that's navy blue on the heel part. It looks like the navy on my navy/gray leather OGs.

Wow, my computer screen disagrees SO hard.
Now you've got me wondering! I should be able to confirm for you in about a week.

Lux Knit on pre-sale.

Heather Blue

It's awkward that my one MG shirt is far and away my favorite and yet I've not even tried to get more. I'm dumb.
I know a guy with a pretty mean discount.

I'm enough rums in.
Hi Friday, it's Dan.
Let's ponder Matte Grey shirts.

k
I have the access, you just need to pull the trigger. Haha

Back