What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Found an old gift card for underamourn. $200 on that.. pairs with 40% off for medical professionals thru id.me got me some new shorts and polos.. and a new pair of leggings for the wife but didn't want her feeling left out

Did they just add a logo patch? Otherwise why would it go over patterns and leave some edges?

My two recent purchases. 11B55256-CA62-4A6C-B097-F228F997E3E6.jpeg664D7C5F-B59A-4461-A20B-CAC1266D2ACB.jpeg

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Pondering this Straight Down 1/4 zip.

60368-IND-front__38935.1565298949.jpg

I bought a new Puma blade collar shirt.

Also some more shorts to replace some of my worn out pairs.

Just had the couple pairs of Puma Jackpot Tailored trousers and reversible belts delivered that I ordered yesterday morning - less than 36 hours from order to delivery

What’s new is whatever golf apparel I find at Ross stores at a fraction of the price 😎. I’d rather put my golf money toward greens fees.

I had won a gift card to Callaway on their trivia contest and had bought 4 shirts. The best part is they have Tall. I have a very long torso so I need the extra length. Couldn’t be happier with them!

Another Pair of Code Chaos Shoes.

Easily the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn on a golf course.

feels like Christmas in July 🎅

0.jpg

@JB i am pondering getting some Peter Millar 1/4 zips to be office logo branded for a few people in the office, but I don’t know about their fit. Do the PM layer pieces follow the same “larger fit” pattern of the shirts? For example, I am a M in their normal cut, a L in their tailored cut. So does that sizing stay true for the layering/outer pieces?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Another Marshall’s win; two Peter Millar polos for $35 total.DD1CC8FF-BD85-469D-B448-7DF0BC328CD1.jpeg

I’m going to hoarde some Tour Premieres when I can find them in 14’s. They’re harder to find now and still the best golf show I have ever worn.

Ever.

Last edited:
How is the sizing on the Puma gear? Like FJ where it's very generous and you go down a size or more like Nike/UA where it's more of a normal size?
Bigger than Nike, closer to UA. Between UA and footjoy types.

@JB i am pondering getting some Peter Millar 1/4 zips to be office logo branded for a few people in the office, but I don’t know about their fit. Do the PM layer pieces follow the same “larger fit” pattern of the shirts? For example, I am a M in their normal cut, a L in their tailored cut. So does that sizing stay true for the layering/outer pieces?

I’ll hang up and listen.
Yes sir. Completely.

added a few flat bills for fun coffee runs and I like them.IMG_20200820_132106.jpg

Back