What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

McLovin;n8892421 said:
sizing was pretty good on everything. the callaway shirts were a little boxier, and the two didn’t fit the exact same. i’ll need to try them on one more time make sure they’re keepers because i did like the styling a lot.

the travis mathew shirts fit great. now owning them, i’m still not sure i get the premium price. they’re worth what i paid, but i got them on sale.

the bonobos pants at 34 fit just right. still undecided on the shorts though.

the 2undr boxer briefs are super comfortable. definitely keepers.

here’s the grandaddy haul! almost there, just a few more items to pick up and i’ll be all set. team fancy boi!

037c10736147987f65abe1a55996a959.jpg

076b4640e92ddc756cd1f86287b6f7ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#FancyBoi

Canadan;n8892488 said:
That is a huge haul!!

two more travis mathew shirts coming in from budget golf. that should be the end of my golf-specific purchases. still want a few other items to round out the week's attire. truth to be told, i've probably spent more time shopping online than i have practicing golf lol

i'm wearing the travis mathew player golf polo (purchased from dick's online). i went to practice short game on my lunch break. i'm not very impressed, unfortunately. temps are in the low 90s, but humidity is high. the sun is mostly behind the cloud. after about 45 minutes of pitching and chipping (not even full swings), the shirt was visibly wet with sweat. in a 4-hour round i'm afraid i would look like lucas glover at the tour championship this year, drenched. so looks like this will be more of a casual shirt than something i can wear on the course, which is pretty disappointing for $65.

McLovin;n8892741 said:
i'm wearing the travis mathew player golf polo (purchased from dick's online). i went to practice short game on my lunch break. i'm not very impressed, unfortunately. temps are in the low 90s, but humidity is high. the sun is mostly behind the cloud. after about 45 minutes of pitching and chipping (not even full swings), the shirt was visibly wet with sweat. in a 4-hour round i'm afraid i would look like lucas glover at the tour championship this year, drenched. so looks like this will be more of a casual shirt than something i can wear on the course, which is pretty disappointing for $65.

That line is cotton blend, right?

JB;n8892748 said:
That line is cotton blend, right?

description on dick's website says 100% polyester. says it has quick-drying and moisture-wicking technology.

McLovin;n8892767 said:
description on dick's website says 100% polyester. says it has quick-drying and moisture-wicking technology.

Damn, well that’s not good. I have 2 TM shirts and they are both good with moisture, but I see a few from time to time on the course that are soaked on people.

JB;n8892775 said:
Damn, well that’s not good. I have 2 TM shirts and they are both good with moisture, but I see a few from time to time on the course that are soaked on people.

i can soak a shirt with the best of 'em. a successful golf shirt for me is one that doesn't LOOK soaked, though. this one gathered some nice dark spots in the moob areas, and folds of the spare tire i carry around my waist.

Reactions: JB
Canadan;n8895092 said:
Went ham on some Arnold Palmer and matte grey apparel. Not bad for 110 bucks!!!!

Where did you get the belt?

Canadan;n8895092 said:
Went ham on some Arnold Palmer and matte grey apparel. Not bad for 110 bucks!!!!

b2aaf0b1d8d5a3a29227a9a688fabe16.jpg

Matte over all!

couple more travis mathew shirts

de1e5aaadcf0c655d3f511eb4803b06f.jpg

fit is excellent. but the white is too transparent and the nips make themselves know. i’ll have to send it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I picked up this purple New Level 1/4 at the Tour Championship weekend before last and I ordered this scarlett red Matte Grey 1/4 zip from Short Par 4 (I think I paid $9.00 for it with the 40% discount they were offering so it was a no brainier). Now I just need some cooler weather so I can wear them out. IMG_20190903_195234.jpgIMG_20190903_202342.jpg

So I just saw the 2020 Nike apparel and TW apparel. Haha they are just trolling people now. My gawd it’s ******* terrible. Hope you enjoy plaids that look like sweet tarts.

JB;n8899709 said:
So I just saw the 2020 Nike apparel and TW apparel. Haha they are just trolling people now. My gawd it’s ****ing terrible. Hope you enjoy plaids that look like sweet tarts.

i can't even imagine that right now. What the hell are they thinking now

It’s sweet they will have amazing tartan shorts with new blade collars with hidden buttons.

JB;n8899709 said:
So I just saw the 2020 Nike apparel and TW apparel. Haha they are just trolling people now. My gawd it’s ****ing terrible. Hope you enjoy plaids that look like sweet tarts.

I didn't think they could get much worse. Congrats to them for proving me wrong.

Puma Volition crew socks

KIMG2579.JPG

Ya boy about to go in deep on some new Matte Grey outerwear and polos they recently added.

Yep. Went crazy.

Ouch.

And already shipped.

Four 1/4’s, one jacket, and three polos.

Boom.

Went to Kohls this morning to look for some pants I could wear for Autumn golf. I wanted elastic waist, and light weight. They had a sale on Tek, "walking" pants. Original $30, but with sale and 30% off coupon they came to $12.59 each. I bought one black and one grey. Great fit and feel.

Puma Ivie Hoodie is inbound, as is the Puma Quilted LS Crew. Thanks Budget Golf!

Peter Millar polo. Feels amazing, looks great. Not something I normally splurge for, but a pretty special occasion.

Attachments

• 20191010_195540.jpg
    20191010_195540.jpg
    777.9 KB · Views: 29
Back