What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

It's a tradition unlike any other. Went with traditional colors and all cotton this year.
688925d1ebb1d8ba9860e67d2d3d3487.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Finally found something worthy of burning off the ton of credit from my now-defunct Short Par 4 account -- the Volition 'Tour Experience' pack:

KIMG4247.JPG

It would've been nice if one of the Allegiance quarter-zip or polo had been the Dark Denim/Red option, though, just for some variety.

The difference in this polo's material and Cloudspun is huge.

Anyone know what brand/style pant sergio wore thursday in the sentry? Blue camo i think...

I want those damn new Puma’s even though the shoe design isn’t my favorite

The Travis Mathew Stopover 1/4 might be my new favorite thing.

I've got one and already have another sitting in the cart to buy hahaha
Was for sure a good looking top during the Showcase! Black or Gray?

Love this Cobra sun hat I just picked up. It’s so good.

3FE16C11-3C35-4455-BAF0-0180F8E13EC6.jpeg5261494F-64EE-46D1-ADAD-7898D3F2EE17.jpeg

Buying for the HS teams. Lots of Cloudspun this year for outerwear. Girls want Lululemon :oops:

Buying for the HS teams. Lots of Cloudspun this year for outerwear. Girls want Lululemon :oops:
I think Lululemon gives athletic affiliation discounts. I know my sister in law used to get a bunch based on her work. It brought the price down from WTF to Holy S**t, I believe.

I think Lululemon gives athletic affiliation discounts. I know my sister in law used to get a bunch based on her work. It brought the price down from WTF to Holy S**t, I believe.
They do, but you are correct, that is all it will do pricing wise. Ugh.

Involved in the AT&T through work, so was handed some swag. My first Peter Millar shirt. Love the design, great quality, but oh that fit. It’s awful. Big and boxy. I prefer a trimmer polo, especially in the arms. This will do as a work shirt, but it’s probably never going to see the golf course unfortunately.
C46478A9-ACDA-4FF5-892D-2802D53370A9.jpeg

More Cloudspun!

KIMG4352.JPG

Peacoat, Cantaloupe, and Black, though the peacoat and black are not as distinguishable as I expected.

More Cloudspun!

Peacoat, Cantaloupe, and Black, though the peacoat and black are not as distinguishable as I expected.
🔥🔥
I was thinking the same thing when I ordered some of those recently. With them being heathered, the colors didn't seem all that different on pictures on web so I decided to get the black over the peacoat.

🔥🔥
I was thinking the same thing when I ordered some of those recently. With them being heathered, the colors didn't seem all that different on pictures on web so I decided to get the black over the peacoat.
The pictures of those two definitely looked more different than the actual shirts, now that I have them. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have gotten both. Oh well; for $20, I'll still wear both of them. :cool:

Cantaloupe looks a lot better in hand than in my picture, too.

New are shirts from Stitch and Johnnie O. Shorts from Devereaux. Pondering Jackpot shorts as soon as my waist shrinks another inch and I hit up a buddy for works for Puma.

prob another month out until the shorts come out...my sock game is ready..

63477568745__39D065E1-ED9C-4586-A4BA-FD5DDC4A78F1.jpeg

Ordered a SHAT TON of Puma Cloudspun and MATTR for my HS boys and Girls :oops:

I tend to go with a combination of red, blue, and gray for my golf apparel, and I needed a spiked pair of shoes that included blue. I didn't like the way my spikeless Skechers left marks on the green, and certain parts of those shoes were coming apart. These Pumas looked like a nice option for what I needed, and I figured I'd treat myself. I've never spent this much on golf shoes. The shoes I had until mid-season last year I probably had for 10 years, and they were my only golf shoes. I also have some cheaper Adidas shoes to cover the red and gray, so I have options now.
1613256472400.png

Back