What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Nike Air Max 90 G

Yay or nay?
Screenshot_20210315-110344.png
Screenshot_20210315-110318.png
Screenshot_20210315-110522~2.png

I rather enjoy the green.

I need some new cool and wet weather apparel. I’m loaded with items for winter activities, but with golf I want a different style and layers that move better with the swing. First up will be a rain/wind jacket. Light, stretchy.

ps. I might need to get some joggers with a quick dry material. @Muchmore18 wore a pair the other day and looked darn good in them. 👍 Besides looking good, they appeared comfortable and functional. I have a pair of joggers I wear around the house but wouldn’t be a pick for golf.

The Puma snapback 110 caps are pretty 🔥. I bought my first one this weekend. I think there will be 2-3 more in my future..

A vest for cool mornings or cool days.

Crap, I thought I was done with golf shoes for awhile.

Air-Jordan-4-Golf-Metallic-Green-1-1074x720.jpg

Some Moneymakers from Custer.
They look much better than I expected can't wait to try em on.
0646a3bed1989aeaa024b6e7fca4d500.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Matt grey shirts.. they are awesome.

I was at WalMart because my old microwave took a crap on me, and I needed another one. Found one that not only microwaves, but also bakes, roasts, convection cooks, and air fries all in one package. Or maybe I should say it's SUPPOSED to do those things, since I have not had a chance to try them yet.

While I was there I thought to take a look through the men's clothing section. They carry "Ben Hogan" apparel. Good looking, well made product, with moisture wicking material. Checked the shirts first. Lots of good looking stuff, but it was all 2XL and up, or S! Who orders this merch? There was ONE shirt on the entire rack that would fit me, and I bought it! Good looking shirt too!

Then I found the shorts rack, which was located some distance away? Don't understand the merchandising. Found 2 pair of very attractive shorts, in colors that I do not have, that would fit me! Again, it was touch and go! Again, don't understand the sizes being bought! I understand the rampant, morbid obesity in the U.S., but the racks seemed pretty full of merch! And it was all for hogs!

Anyway, you guys can go buy your hundred dollar shirts! You're simply being taken advantage of! They don't really work or look better than what I buy at a little under $17 per!

I grabbed a pair of Ben Hogan pants at Edwin Watts yesterday bc it was supposed to be chilly for this mornings tee time, I love these pants and they were only $30…probably going to grab a couple other colors.

Just bought this…

82EB126D-B5CA-461D-A252-A9B7EC4F5AF3.jpeg

Yes was watching today and bought his outfit. Already had the 110 hat 29A4851D-97A0-4D82-AFBD-9E45AB9D6595.jpeg

Back