What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

My Nike shoes have held up well on the course ;)

I also like denim.

I didn't say all Nike shoes lack quality. I said these upcoming do. Just as the Roche's did (most returned golf shoe on the market this year).
Im sure many THpers will love them. I mean we even have the Dolphins Pube Shoe popularity club going strong :ROFLMAO:

I didn't say all Nike shoes lack quality. I said these upcoming do. Just as the Roche's did (most returned golf shoe on the market this year).
Im sure many THpers will love them. I mean we even have the Dolphins Pube Shoe popularity club going strong :ROFLMAO:
I enjoy my hot punch AM1s without pubes, thank you!

I'd kill for a pair of those still. Hard to find 14's. I will eventually.

I had one pair of Nikes and hated them. They never stopped blistering my feet. No matter how tight I tied them the heel would rub. Had to keep band aids in my bag. Threw them out after 1/2 a season.

I had one pair of Nikes and hated them. They never stopped blistering my feet. No matter how tight I tied them the heel would rub. Had to keep band aids in my bag. Threw them out after 1/2 a season.
It’s crazy how different shoes can fit different people. I can’t wear adidas or foot joys, they absolutely destroy my heels and ankles.

It’s crazy how different shoes can fit different people. I can’t wear adidas or foot joys, they absolutely destroy my heels and ankles.
This is true. I've never had a bad pair of Footjoys.

469614EE-B620-43E2-B391-DCA9ED32AF75.png

That’s one of them. Trendy doesn’t like embargo’s haha

That is not a good looking shoe. The next time any of the Jordan lovers say any thing about Sketchers, I will remind them about the glass house theory.

That’s one of them. Trendy doesn’t like embargo’s haha

Wait, these are coming to north america in the future, they're not a EU only release?

Wait, these are coming to north america in the future, they're not a EU only release?

I can’t speak of them until the 29th at 10am

I can’t speak of them until the 29th at 10am

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, I think you misunderstood my reaction of the Gif. I assumed EU only release (which they still could be ?), I actually love them haha.

The safari ones are ok, not a fan of the denims. There are snake skin ones dropping Friday too: 1574862173906.png

I believe there's a denim release as well.

I want those safari's if they're being released here. :cool:

yeah, the denim ones were around earlier this year, it a denim guy in course or in general, so pass on those. The safaris are slick, but I have too many shoes. I can try to grab them for you if Want.
[/QUOTE]
So Nike has just gone full on the "lets try acid and cocaine and design shoes" train now?

Gotta expand your mind, man. 1574862585598.gif

So Nike has just gone full on the "lets try acid and cocaine and design shoes" train now?

Just taking design queues from famous sneaker releases.

yeah, the denim ones were around earlier this year, it a denim guy in course or in general, so pass on those. The safaris are slick, but I have too many shoes. I can try to grab them for you if Want.

Gotta expand your mind, man.
[/QUOTE]

Not like I need another pair, but didn't love the black safaris. I'll let you know, hopefully they'll be on the Canadian site, tends to be lest hostile haha.

I believe there's a denim release as well.

I want those safari's if they're being released here. :cool:

There are denim also. They are absolutely horrible.

Back