What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

haha, it's the first time I've seen the parley XT's on sale.... and the Tour Premiere's are the first shoes I've owned in a long time that are actually waterproof.

I feel like with these, plus the Arnie Puma's, I've got a full range of options for 2020.... and full brand options too!

Hearing you talk about the waterproofing in the Tour Premier's have me pondering them hard.

Great range, from what I've heard the Arnie shoes are waterproof too (Ignite ProAdapt) I wouldn't wear them in crappy conditions though.

So, Budget has a 20% off coupon for shoes, and both pairs I want are on there. Cart is 271 dollars ughhh..

And I want to buy them bad.
Does the THP code work too?

Going to order a pair of G4 golf shoes for my Christmas present to myself. Man I wish budget golf had these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds like a challenge, Ryan!

Contact him and he will get back to you. Always does and THPers are getting insane deals

Since I returned the Puma 1/4 zip, I picked up a pair of these. Really like these. Comfortable, light weight, good traction, priced competitively.
EB2FB23E-AFB3-487A-B088-B317FA443776.jpeg

I swear by Footjoys, loved every pair I've ever owned. Bought some Ecco's in the summer, expensive! While the Ecco's are very comfy they seem a bit too soft and flimsy in the sides and soles. Lacking support. I should have stuck with some Footjoy's they have never let me down.

Picked up lululemon abc pants. Slim 33 waist for my 6’ 200lb frame. My wife and sales clerk encouraged me. New style of wear to me. Pants are nice. Polos looked great too but no hurry there with winter.

For anyone who is a Greyson fan or thinking of trying some of their stuff, their Black Friday sale started today and some pretty amazing prices for what is generally considered a premium brand.

OMG Nike has two pairs of shoes coming out soon and I am sure some THPers will like them.
With that said, I also appreciate them hiring the seeing impaired, who have never played golf before to design.

OMG Nike has two pairs of shoes coming out soon and I am sure some THPers will like them.
With that said, I also appreciate them hiring the seeing impaired, who have never played golf before to design.
I already want them.

I already want them.

Perfect. Denim on the course is amazing. Then add Kaepernick's salary and subpar quality and you get one of these pairs for sure.

hahaha whatever!

I am pondering the Jordan 11 Cool Greys

i snagged a pair and they are glorious.
Also a golfing Taylor is missed. Glad to have you lurking good sir. .

Last edited:
Perfect. Denim on the course is amazing. Then add Kaepernick's salary and subpar quality and you get one of these pairs for sure.
My Nike shoes have held up well on the course ;)

I also like denim.

Back